Hello

Options
New to myfitnesspal- any suggestions greatly appreciated

Replies

• kazzanelson
    kazzanelson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's been really motivating for me and hope it is for you too! Very user friendly and if you have any questions there's always someone to answer them on the forums,...good luck!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I really enjoy this site. Try to take advantage of everything there is to offer. There are challenges you can participate in and check out the forums there are some great ideas. Once again, welcome and please feel free to add me as a friend.

take care,

Carrie
  • wease1204
    wease1204 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you will see great results if you use MFP right - enter in all your foods correctly, weigh them - and follow it RELIGIOUSLY. I follow 1200calories per day which initially I thought wasnt much - but now, i struggle to get there - i think - "right i still have 200 more to go - what can i eat?!" it is so easy as it does all the work for you (except exercise of course lol). Stick with it and you will be feeling great in no time.

MFP really changes your attitude to food. It shows you how much you've eaten and how much more you can eat and still lose weight. Its like having a personal nutritionist in your pocket. As long as you dont cheat, you will reach your goals!

also - allow yourself a "free" day once a week - this helps curb your cravings. Dont deny yourself anything - just make the portions smaller. Or think about the healthier options if you go out to eat.

Good luck and happy christmas and new year! :happy: