The Little Black Dress Challenge.....shake it off by New Yea

Options
124»

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello girls! Well, needless to say, I had an incredible weekend!!!! I love being around my Beachbody family! So much positive energy when you're with people who share your passion and drive! And the 2 live workouts and training seminar with Tony Horton weren't too bad either! lol I am sooooo sore!!!! I love doing live workouts, they're amazing! I even brought my blender and all my shakeology stuff with me, no excuses! I haven't weighed myself yet and probably won't for a few days due to the fact that I'm sore and I know my muscles are retaining water right now.

How is everyone doing with the challenge? Seeing or feeling any changes?

riveraphx: don't get disappointed, just keep going. You look fantastic in my opinion! How are your workouts going? Maybe you should add in a little extra cardio; I know that's helped me in the past, just gives you a little extra boost. The important thing is to NOT give up! This is a journey and there will be bumps in the road, believe me but you can do it and we're all here to support you!

I hope everyone has a great day today and make it a great week and keep drinking that Shakeology!

Deb
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Riveraphx - my husband swears that drinking Shakeology has curbed his appetite (and that's after only drinking it for a week)! Stay positive about things. You'll start to see the scale move down again. Just keep working out, eat as cleanly as possible, and drink your Shakeology every day. We're here to cheer you on if you ever need a boost!!!

Sharon
  • toberlili
    Options
    bad but good weekend for me, good because I had a lot of time to think about goals, bad because my lupus is trying to flare up. I swear that shakeology has helped it though, how are all my lovlies doing, did you weigh yourself last friday? are you taking the challenge in stride? and most importantly, what did you do for yourself, that wasnt challenge related. something you did for you that had nothing to do with anyone else. If your answer is nothing, then you got a project to take care of. getting in shape is great, but you must remember the other important part to the equation is healing your thoughts :heart: love ya all and lots of hugs :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!!!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Just checking in to say hello. 5 more days and it's on!!! I can't wait to put this into full gear. I went wedding dress shopping on Sunday and I mentioned to the lady that I won't be ordering my dress yet, because I have a goal I want to reach before then...that being a loss of 10 lbs. She didn't seem too convinced LOL, but little does she know...I'm gonna kick some serious butt.

I also wanted to add that my profile picture is when I felt simply amazing, I want the old Felicia to come back, and I know she will :)
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Riveraphx - my husband swears that drinking Shakeology has curbed his appetite (and that's after only drinking it for a week)! Stay positive about things. You'll start to see the scale move down again. Just keep working out, eat as cleanly as possible, and drink your Shakeology every day. We're here to cheer you on if you ever need a boost!!!

Sharon

Thank you for the reassurance. I am so excited to be using Shakeology, I can't wait until I can pull everything together, such as eating clean and exercise to see the full effects of my new lifestyle.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hi my Shakeology girls! How is everyone today? Everyone have their yummy shake today? I did! Duh!!! lol

Riveraphx: Girl, no worries, you'll get through this and pretty soon, it'll all become just a way of life and I know that Shakeology will have a huge impact on your journey!

I will weigh myself this Friday and hopefully that extreme butt kicking this past weekend paid off! lol

So, what's everyone's favorite Shakeology recipe? And for those of you that have been using it for a while, have you noticed any changes? Cravings gone? Weight loss? Please share!

Have a great evening girls! Keep up the good work!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Shakeology drank, workout done! Killer one by the way! HIIT 25 & Sculpt 30! Burned 790 calories!!!! Love love love Turbo Fire!!!

How are you girls doing today?

Deb
  • toberlili
    Options
    hello sugar dumplins, how is everybody doing, how ya feeling, and all that good stuff? today I did yoga x and had a blast. My husband doesnt like that yoga stuff, but did it for me, we had lots of laughs and a good time, if we didnt, i dont think it would have gone so well. so remember to laugh.

@riveraphx, thats what I like to here, you will kick *kitten* and I am excited for you. what a special feeling. keep up the good work all of you. check in tomorrow :smile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hello ladies! Well, I did it! I dragged my butt outta bed early this morning at 6:30am and got my workout done! Now I remember why I love doing them in the morning! It boosts the ol' metabolism and starts my day off right! My Shakeology is drank and I've already drank about 6 glasses of water!

How is everyone doing today? Have you had your shakeology?

Keep moving forward in your fitness and the results will naturally follow! Stay on the Shakeology and your health will naturally follow! It's just that simple! I know we can and will all reach our goals! Now let's go get em! Have a great day and keep up the good work!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm here! Thinking of doing a Shakeology cleanse because for some reason, I've been feeling sooooo sluggish! I hate that! Not motivated or anything. What is going on?!!!! Besides, it's the perfect week to do it, I've got a date with my girls this weekend and I gotta look good! lol

How is everyone doing? Still drinking their shakeology? How is your exercising going? Do tell!

I'll check back in later; have a great day!

Deb
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Happy Monday girls! I did HIIT 25 and Tone 30 today! My biceps are on fiya!!!!! Shakeology drank; 2 more to go today. I started the cleanse today; I need it! Feeling sluggish and I don't like it!

How is everyone doing? Is anyone still out there? lol Heeelllloooo?

Deb
  • toberlili
    Options
    hello, I miss my pumkins, I am excited to hear from ALL of you, ( me included) and want to find out if you guys feel any progress, physically ( yay, i think I spelled that right, lol ) and very important, emotionally. I know we are all really busy at time and me and deb are going to start contacting you guys one by one to be sure that you guys are doing ok. some of these beautiful women are MIA and havent posted.

Thats where we we come in like a whirlwind and help. NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!So if you feel like your falling behind, or you had an off day....let us know so we can help you, lots of love and hugs, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo we can do this:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Accountability check in! Where is everyone? I had a killer workout this morning, Turbo Fire 60 and Abs 10, now time for my morning fuel!!!! Shakeology baby!!!

Drink up everyone! :drinker:

Deb
  • toberlili
    Options
    cry: hello my sweetie pies, im going to find out where you guys have been hiding, I am at the library because my computer divorced me:cry: I hope you guys are doing ok and I think that me and deb need to find a way of making more contact. I hope you all are doing good with the holiday season and PLEASE let us know if everything is ok with you, :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I know that i am stressing like crazy, but i am going to remain hopeful for my self and all of you, lots of love and hugs:smile:
  • toberlili
    Options
    back with a computer and not sick anymore, where is everybody?:ohwell:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I'm here! Glad to hear your computer is back up and running!