Really?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    IN... to show solidarity with the butt displaying "desperate" women on my FL

9ebe5f1a-091c-44bf-b853-15e7d93ed5b2_zps6081f19f.jpg
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm SO classy. You have no idea.

7674c1a59e0a152e73b41c8de1080d51.jpg

May I borrow this pic?

Sure... have at it. I didn't make it!

Thank you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    OP doesnt deserve to see mine.

none of us do...

Ooh burn!

I meant that in the best possible way....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm SO classy. You have no idea.

I read your name as MyFapFavorite.
    Close to MapleFlavoure.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Well...

...*this* is new.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

picture206_zps85a8f54b.jpg

I attempted to take a butt shot! Just for yew OP! I still have shorts on though, am I desperate yet?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Guess we know who has a skillet butt and is mad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in shock of the amount of desperate women on here who feel the need to have profile pictures of their *kitten*. It's sad. Wow!

Wondering how to be in shock of something. Is that like being in shock at something?
  • QuietBloom
    Options

10! Would hit!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Here is my *kitten* shot, you fancy?

images_zps81b43ff0.jpg

This post made my day. :laugh:

I don't know if the OP is just trolling, but it made me think about how everyone has their own definition of modesty. She's complaining about behinds, but showing her chest. In my culture, that is just as immodest, but the thing is, I don't judge women for dressing however they want to dress or posting whatever they want to post. Women should be EMPOWERING other women. "Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up."

I wear a niqab myself (full face veil and a long dress, nothing showing but my eyes), but I don't impose my beliefs or culture on anyone else. If I come across something I don't want to see, I know how to hit the back button and find something else to read. This is a fitness forum. You can expect to see glutes. I think it's inspiring because even though I am covered, I have goals for how I'd like to look for my (soon-to-be) husband. Take whatever you find useful and disregard the rest.

Well said! Just because someone has different values than you, doesn't mean you can judge them!
    Sorry guys..guess I never looked at it as one just being proud of what they lost and why they are on this site. I'm fairly new here ;)

Good on you OP. Listening to the things others have said and changing your opinion :D
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    This post inspired me to post my butt photo! I think I need an updated one though... :laugh:
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm in shock of the amount of desperate women on here who feel the need to have profile pictures of their *kitten*. It's sad. Wow!

SO you don't like it when they post a picture of their husband/boyfriend?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options

For the record my wife hasn't taken any pictures of me; might I suggest you watch Stripes and listen to advice given to Francis.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    maybe lack of class but not desperate

So there I was, reading through all the comments that have been posted since I left work and I come across the OP apologizing (Thank you OP, that sort of thing doesn't happen much around these parts) and thought, nah, I won't booty bomb after all and then I come across this lovely gem.....just a freaking piece of work. So little miss "classy", just so you're aware exactly what has gone into this.....it's 2 1/2 years of EVERY DAMN DAY. Heavy lifting, running, doing it while running a deficit. 65+ pounds lost, countless inches lost (my guess is well over 40 inches) and a whole lot of PRIDE gained. So next time you decide that some of us are "lacking class" for putting up a progress picture on a darn fitness site, well, ha I won't finish that thought because I've yet to get a strike on this site and I wouldn't want to start now.....because class.

Oh, and because this has been so popular today, you all deserve the full view.

ETA.....I did post a larger pic of my profile pic here, but then realized that it could get the thread locked, so I took it down. Sorry all :(
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Never mind.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I much prefer exposed shoulders and cleavage with some hip tilt.

Butts are so 2013
    and this is why I love that we are friends!!!!!!!!!!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    excited-baby.gif

LMAO!
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    More butts, please!

tumblr_m453na462q1r5i24d.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Until today, I have had zero interest in posting a pic of my *kitten*...

...but thanks to this thread...

...eh, still not going to do it...

...but my interest in doing it is now greater than zero.