Anyone need help

Options
2»

Replies

• BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    To all :yes I have tried beachbody and than relized when thyey wanted me to buy this and that I got out of it and put all I know from my past trials and errors of my weight loss and I don't want you all to get sweep out of it and I thruly want to help people that's all sorry if you hate me reaching out to help people
  • Rita2LoseWeight
    Options
    Im mega depressed right now and really need some motivation, ive gone from being healthy and having a nice physique when i was 16 to4 years on being an obese 20 year old at 13 stones. My boyfriend of 3 years has broken up with me, I used to be so confident and now i just never want to meet up with friends or see people i havent seen in a long time out of shame of how I look. I need to lose so much weight and I dont know how Im going to manage it with my hunger cravings and bad habit. im just in tears and I dont know how i let myself get this big.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    To all :yes I have tried beachbody and than relized when thyey wanted me to buy this and that I got out of it and put all I know from my past trials and errors of my weight loss and I don't want you all to get sweep out of it and I thruly want to help people that's all sorry if you hate me reaching out to help people

Share you knowledge with the world and no one will hate you for it.

Solicit people to contact you privately *and* having been associated w/ bb in the past and you'll get a few who are skeptical.

True story.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    There is a strange amount of first time posters in this thread. With very old join dates too
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    You're all a bunch of mean conspiracy theorists. This is a fitness site and people come here for motivation and tips on their jorneys!
  • slmahrt
    slmahrt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There agreat site called steps to good health they give you tips and everyone is very motivating. A lot of help. Join you will love it!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You're all a bunch of mean conspiracy theorists. This is a fitness site and people come here for motivation and tips on their jorneys!

I can help you with your jorney-- pm me for details.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Tin_foil_hat_2.png
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    There is a strange amount of first time posters in this thread. With very old join dates too

It's the weird, inexplicable MFP phenomenon.
  • BeautyBeast2013
    BeautyBeast2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support vj

Rita we have all been there it will get better, you got this
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Thanks for the support vj

Rita we have all been there it will get better, you got this

[yoovieblink.gif]

What part of her post did you find most supportive? Her calling a bunch of people a name or her explaining the One True purpose of this site?