P90X3!! Success stories!!

jessie0494
jessie0494 Posts: 16 Member
I just purchased P90X3. I haven't seen a lot of actual people with results. I see a lot from beachbody, but i would love to hear and see any of your success stories! I should receive it on Friday so I am going to start it on Monday if it comes on time!! :) Please help with motivation! Also if anyone is starting it soon a partner in crime would be helpful!!! (:

Replies

• sopranomama
    sopranomama Posts: 27 Member
    My husband and I are on Block 3, Week 3! We LOVE this program. We've both lost 17 pounds since the first day. :)
  • lollypoppet
    lollypoppet Posts: 103 Member
    I'm thinking of purchasing it too! I'd love to see people's results x
  • jessie0494
    That is awesome!!! Keep it upp!!
  • rwalker1173
    rwalker1173 Posts: 26 Member
    Here are my results so far
    Before Weight 215
    Currently down to 197
    and I've lost about 16.5 inches all over. And I'm building a lot of strength.
    77f93566-ad10-4193-b1db-b43ed725800b_zps3d099b01.jpg

7cf04400-947c-4a86-9084-f1e80cffed3e_zpse839426a.jpg

So far I'm block 3 end of week 1. I don't stay on schedule like I should, but I do a lot of yard work that makes up for "missed" days. Also, I don't go longer than 3 days without workouts. I'm sure if i did this daily I may have more progress, but I like where I'm going right now.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,372 MFP Moderator
    You haven't seen much in terms of success as its only been out for about 3 months. I am on week 5 and down 4 lbs (which is good since I am lean). I love the program though.
  • jbkeough
    jbkeough Posts: 5 Member
    Are people here following the rotation as perscribed? I am used to working out longer and curious if folks are adding in more time?
  • rwalker1173
    rwalker1173 Posts: 26 Member
    Are people here following the rotation as perscribed? I am used to working out longer and curious if folks are adding in more time?

There are 3 different routines. Classic, Lean, Doubles. I'm doing classic. If you want a longer workout, you could always do doubles. I do a lot of other things when the weather is nice. So, for me a 25-35 minute video is just enough. Also, you could do p90x if you wanted longer workouts they range from 45-90min classic routine. It also has a doubles option. I've done the first block of p90x about 6-7 times over the past 3 years, and never could get over my mental hump to complete it. After I finish x3, I will be giving it another go...and complete the classic routine.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,372 MFP Moderator

I am but I am doing the doubles.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    I'm on Block 3 Week 3. I'm down about 10 lbs and 2+% BF.

You have a choice of 4 programs. Classic (I suggest this 1), Lean, Mass and Doubles.

You won't lift a lot of weights with the 1st phase. It's geared towards core, balance and stability. Stick with it. This program builds off the foundation of P90X2 which was awesome. They both 2&3 are a LOT different than the original but you want to do this as it's an all around fitness program. The Yoga is fun and the Pilates is great. Not only have a lost weight and body fat but I've become more flexible and more stable in the core.

Add me as a friend if you'd like some help and motivation.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    I started on March 8th. So far I'm having fun! I've lost 2 pounds. Can't wait to see the % of BF lost at the end of Block 1!!!

I also either run or cycle for 30 - 60 minutes 6 days a week.
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    My progress so far...it still have a LONG way to go though... Hopefully I do this right!

Idk what I'm doing wrong :( they make it sooo hard to post pics on here!
  • I'm halfway through my first week of Block 2. I decided to do the Classic Rotation. Thus far I am down from my original weight of 200 pounds to 186 pounds. I have been watching what I eat very carefully; gave up fast food and soda. I'm drinking about 100 ounces of water a day and P90X3 is the only working out that I do. 30 minutes only, and I sit in traffic for about 3 hours a day and work a desk job for 8 hours a day. If I can lose weight this quickly doing P90X3, anyone can.
  • elimay68
    elimay68 Posts: 1 Member
    I am on block 3 and I have been doing doubles since the beginning, what I love about the program is that if I am pressed for time, I can do just one and still get a great workout in.
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    I started P90x3 last Tuesday. Today is the second week, day 3 for me. I really enjoy the workouts, they are difficult but I feel myself getting stronger and building my endurance just within this last week. I started out at 193 lbs and my current weight is 188 lbs, I have modified my diet to exclude all fast food and soda and so far it seems to be working. I can't wait to see what my results after I finish the program. Feel free to add me, I would love to stay In touch with people who are also doing this program.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I am a P90X graduate and I am now doing P90X3. I am on day 76. At the end of block 2 of P90X3 I was down 19.2 lbs and lost 15.7 inches. I have stayed on track with my workouts, doing them as they are set out for Classic. I didn't know how I would do with only 30 minutes a day but it is amazing. I LOVE this program.
  • jessie0494
    Thats awesome for all of you!! I should be receiving it today! So hopefully I will start it tomorrow or sunday I can't wait!!!
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    My progress so far...it still have a LONG way to go though... Hopefully I do this right!

]http://flickr.com/gp/120904353@N05/90yVUD

• diannk1974
    diannk1974 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm on block 2 week 1. I've lost 4 lbs. since starting it. I haven't missed a day, following program to a tee. Normally do modified version though.
  • jessie0494

http://flickr.com/gp/120904353@N05/90yVUD

Thats awesome progress for how little time span that is! Keep it up!
  • tcardena
    tcardena Posts: 17
    Just finished Week 3 today. Down about 4.5 pounds. But I can tell you I feel much better, my clothes fit better, and I can tell a difference in my weekly photos. Excited for block 2 to start and continued success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!