Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Lcruz2014
    Lcruz2014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    that funny, I was wondering that myself ( lol )
  • drgal86
    drgal86 Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me! drgal86

I'm in a similar boat.. Looking to get with it and healthy by summer! (or sooner :))
  • martyfen
    martyfen Posts: 22
    Options
    I've just rejoined so am starting over, would love to have some like minded friends for support:)
  • 2BFitHealthy
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Signed up and never did anything with it. I did end up losing 51lbs since I've signed up but I know I need some motivated and "emotional support" when I hit that wall.

Add me!
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I would love to have someone for support. I have about 30 pounds to go and it's hard staying motivated.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like also :) I need to lose 68lbs! Can use support also!
  • erinfkaplan
    Options
    Add me! :smile: :smile:
  • lizzi633
    lizzi633 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All - Just getting the hang of this! Feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother :)
  • ELM70CA
    ELM70CA Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I am trying to lose 30 as well. Am an emotional eater. Supportive, good humour and forgiving. My diary isn't open, but maybe one day.
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You can never Have to much motivation! ADD ME IF YOU LIKE. I COULD USE A FEW NEW MOTIVATION BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kpstueven
    kpstueven Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you like. I am an avid exerciser and have always had problems keeping weight off because of eating. I have been doing MFP for about a year off and on. Last three weeks very diligently. I have four local friends, but would love more. Maybe I can help everyone motivate to exercise.
  • lovevonmaur
    Options
    Hi, add me in as a friend. I'm trying to lose 20+ pounds as I'm in the "obese" category for my height (4'10", yes, very short). I'm hoping that this will be the year for me to finally lose the weight.
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! Been here around 5 weeks and 31 lbs ago! I have a great group of friends but always open to more. All I ask is that you share your food diary and either tell a little bit about you in your profile or in your friend request. I'm on here off and on all day and keep my diary up to date per meal, usually. If you add me, add a few of my friends. It makes it more like a community!! Let's get it done!!
  • Jehjr1968
    Options
    am also looking for friends.

46 m from Utah