Back Again - T25

Hello Everyone,

I'm back I've lost 51lbs since I was last on here which was over 10 months ago. I just recenlty purchased T25 to get myself out of a platau I'm on. So I'm looking for other T25 people to keep my motivated.

Be my friend!

Replies

• DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Hey! I just started it on Monday :) I'll add you as a friend and anyone else who wants.
  • Awesome!
    I just ordered mine today I should be getting it sometime next week.

Did you order all that extra added stuff or just got the basic package
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    I just got the basic to start off with. But so far it's a lot of fun and kicks my butt!
  • wrighty1
    wrighty1 Posts: 5 Member
    I am a week and a half in and loving it! results come quickly! good fun :smile:
  • tkrokey
    tkrokey Posts: 2 Member
    JUST GOT T25 TODAY IM GONNA START BRIGHT AND EARLY MONDAY MORNING! I AM HOPING TO STAY MOTIVATED AND FINISH THE WHOLE THING WITH GOOD RESULTS.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    I have the whole program. I'm currently almost done with week 3 of Beta phase!

It's amazing. I do more than just T25 but I love the results!
  • Ah it's so good to see others T25 as well. I've always just kept to myself during this weight loss journey and it hasn't been working. I hope to keep in touch with you all.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    I already finished it but Loved it. I will circle back to it again some day!

Hope you love it too

I did the basic package
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    I started Monday as well and I also have a good group going would love to have all you guys join the more the better

Check us out

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/57598-focus-t25-2014
  • nacKat10
    nacKat10 Posts: 2
    I started Monday as well! It's really tough and I find myself pausing the vid to catch my breath frequently, which is kind of depressing since the vid is only 25 min long lol anyone else having endurance issues??
  • Shes1CraftyMama
    Shes1CraftyMama Posts: 152 Member
    I started Monday as well. Def. an @$$ kicking! But in such a good way. And because every day is different I really look forward to every new workout.
    Any ladies feel free to add and we can encourage! =)
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    I'm searching for a used or cheaper copy of T25, anyone can add me and maybe I can start on the next round with someone!