the scale

Options
so the scale has said I have lost weight (I weight less then I did before I have my daughter) but I really don't feel like my clothes are fitting any different or that I look any different. Any one else ever felt like this?

Replies

• Actuality
    Options
    Your body shape probably has changed. I have noticed my clothes are not fitting the same when I just gained weight but I wore the same clothes when I weighed more last year. I think I now have the middle age spread and I know my butt got bigger (which is not necessarily a bad thing). But I am frustrated taht I am nowhere near my highest weight and the same clothes fit different or dont fit at all. Anyway, more inspiration to lose it....
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 pounds and my clothes still fit exactly the same.
  • kmart20
    Options
    yeah I feel like everything has shifted on where I gain weight now.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I don't even look at the scale anymore. If you are genuinely skinny, then I feel there is no need to if you still have goals. By this time, you're most likely going to be gaining muscle. The scale is devious! I'm going to be doing Insanity after I finish TF in a month and a half and I know I am gonna be gaining a lot of muscle and losing the last bit of body fat I have, but that doesn't mean I am going to lose weight. In fact, I might gain weight from getting more muscle, but that's what I want to happen to my body. The best thing to use is a body fat tester and a measuring tape at this point, at least for me.