No Underwear

Options

Replies

• Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I always have to wear panties with clothing, feels weird without it...makes me feel all violated haha.

Doesn't conform to the attention *kitten* ITT.
    +1 for you.

The2BRock2BClapping_zps885c7f5a.gif
  • abcdefghijkayla
    abcdefghijkayla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No panties for me hardly ever (regardless of location)
    *prepares for barrage of insults*
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I always have to wear panties with clothing, feels weird without it...makes me feel all violated haha.

+1 for you.

Wut? Coming in to a thread to announce that you do wear panties is less attention horse like than announcing you don't wear them? Aren't you literally still talking about the same subject (and actually by being the 'odd woman out' calling more attention to yourself?)

I mean...what is logic?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I was waiting patiently for a young lady to finish her set on a bench of some sort. When she got up and walked away, she left some red smears on the bench (she didn't wipe it down, just walked away). I got the wipes and cleaned it off. I think that whether you are a boy or a girl, please wear something that won't leave ANY fluids in your wake when you leave. AND wipe down the 'whatever you are on' when you are done. After that, I don't care what you wear.

I just gagged. Ew.

Commando is the way to go... just put a plug in it.

We are talking about sweat, not anal leakage.

He said "red smears"...

I do not know the state of that woman's bowels.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I was waiting patiently for a young lady to finish her set on a bench of some sort. When she got up and walked away, she left some red smears on the bench (she didn't wipe it down, just walked away). I got the wipes and cleaned it off. I think that whether you are a boy or a girl, please wear something that won't leave ANY fluids in your wake when you leave. AND wipe down the 'whatever you are on' when you are done. After that, I don't care what you wear.

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

Uterus*
  • Perplexities
    Options

+1 for you.

Wut? Coming in to a thread to announce that you do wear panties is less attention horse like than announcing you don't wear them? Aren't you literally still talking about the same subject (and actually by being the 'odd woman out' calling more attention to yourself?)

I mean...what is logic?

Being the odd one out, isn't the only determining variable, especially when it's generally the more "typical" and to be expected response out side of the attention seeker threads of MFP.

Don't worry, I can pay attention to you too.
    tumblr_m69fyoKKgi1qed912o1_500_large_zps0761ebb8.gif
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

Uterus*

Yeah, uterus.
  • Achrya
    Options

+1 for you.

I mean...what is logic?

Being the odd one out, isn't the only determining variable, especially when it's generally the more "typical" and to be expected response out side of the attention seeker threads of MFP.

That's okay, I prefer to not speak about my underwear one way or the other and so I don't think you and I could work out. Your standards for what it takes to gain your praise are a touch low for my tastes.

giphy.gif

Sidenote, your comma usage is really odd. It's making my eye twitch.
  • wheird
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

Uterus*

Yeah, uterus.

You are assuming it came from her uterus.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

Did you pass health class in school?
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

Uterus*

Yeah, uterus.

You are assuming it came from her uterus.

hoping*
  • wheird
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

Did you miss the implication?
  • vjohn04
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

*sigh*
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I thought underwear was worn to absorb any leakage and sweat.

I get lots of wedgies and researched it. The best answer was they are too big. So try some smaller ones.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

I just gagged. Ew.

He said "red smears"...

OHHH! Are we playing that "answer with a question" game?
  • Perplexities
    Options

+1 for you.

I mean...what is logic?

That's okay, I prefer to not speak about my underwear one way or the other and so I don't think you and I could work out. Your standards for what it takes to gain your praise are a touch low for my tastes.

giphy.gif

Gets upset that I compliment another poster for not being an attention *kitten*.

Reasons this would happen:
    1. You genuinely aren't very logical, and meant what you said originally and were curious about it.
    2. You were consciously or subconsciously upset that she got positive attention without actually attention whoring, a feat few achieve on MFP, thus you try to point out a logical fallacy, one that doesn't actually exist, in hope of diverting aforementioned attention back to yourself.

d91_zps813343cd.gif
  • Achrya
    Options

+1 for you.

I mean...what is logic?

giphy.gif

Gets upset that I compliment another poster for not being an attention *kitten*.

1. You genuinely aren't very logical, and meant what you said originally and were curious about it.
    2. You were consciously or subconsciously upset that she got positive attention without actually attention whoring, a feat few achieve on MFP.

d91_zps813343cd.gif

Sigh.

Or I just don't understand how saying you don't wear underwear is attention whoring but stating you do isn't. It seems like your passing judgement on women who don't wear underwear, casting them in a negative light (because to speak about that is attention whoring) but women who do wear them are fine by you (Hence speaking about that is worthy of praise) When really there is no real difference. Both are speaking about their underwear and sharing with us all what they prefer. Literally the same, except that one is seen as 'better' by you.

If you are really so dense that you couldn't understand what I was getting at then by all means assume that I'm jealous that someone else is getting attention, which I suppose is how you dismiss all women who don't appreciate the manner in which you cast about your judgement. Jealous attention *kitten* who just want your attention, amirite?
  • vjohn04
    Options

2. You were consciously or subconsciously upset that she got positive attention without actually attention whoring, a feat few achieve on MFP, thus you try to point out a logical fallacy, one that doesn't actually exist, in hope of diverting aforementioned attention back to yourself.

d91_zps813343cd.gif

You're right! Holy comma usage! That's a lot of inappropriate pauses.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    " big knickers" for me too much jiggle factor when working out.
  • Achrya
    Options

You're right! Holy comma usage! That's a lot of inappropriate pauses.

IFKR? I hope Jof doesn't see this, he'd probably pass out.