Options
NinaSue6
NinaSue6 Posts: 6 Member
:happy:

Replies

• Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    add me if you like...great time to make friends when you are starting out.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Welcome, don't be shy!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • NinaSue6
    Options
    I'm not really shy, I'm just trying to figure this computer thing out. I'm having a moment. Mind lapse from not eating junk food. Kidding of course. :wink:
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great place to get support and motivation. The only advice I can give is....you have to stick it out if you want it to work. We all have a journey and along the way we learn some things. You have to make it an adventure.

Feel free to add me if you like
  • NinaSue6
    Options
    I would love to add you all but I just don't know how to go about it. Yes I'm serious. I'm computer illiterate to a degree. Sorry. But thank you! You all made me smile. It's eight:yawn:
  • NinaSue6
    Options
    Hi I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to about adding you as a friend. Everyone in my house was ill. I hope we can still be mfp friends. Thank you. Bellybustermom5 aka Nina Sue
  • tayyprincess
    Options
    i would really like some motivation and encouragement. Im young 18 to be exact and i weigh 185 plus im short :( i really need to lose 25 for my health , plus my college graduation is may 9th and i want to be in shape and fine. I have a summer birthday and high blood pressure and diabetes run in my family. I do well if someone is working with me but if i by myself i fall off the ban wagon help me out!! i was on my high school step team but after graduation in 2012 i piled pounds on and i really want to get back in shape so i can pledge a sorority. HELP ME OUT !
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello, any of you are welcome to add me as well. I have a very supportive group of friends and we try to motivate each other on a daily basis.
  • Soapfan777
    Options
    Welcome and add me as a friend if you like.