Hello! How are you?:smile:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Sorry, no.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I always get bored after I put my son to bed.
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello! How are you?:smile:

im good thanks, how are you :)
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Pretty great! I aced my test today and I'm down 50#. Bought a new dress which is a size 22. Haven't seen that number in 10 years+.
  • bethcox16
    Options
    Pretty great! I aced my test today and I'm down 50#. Bought a new dress which is a size 22. Haven't seen that number in 10 years+.

Thats awesome!! keep up the good work sweetheart!!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options

Thank you! 50# is the most I've ever lost and I've NEVER eaten this healthy before in my life. So how was your day? Do anything fun?
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options
    You look fabulous yourself!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options

Congrats to you!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

Congrats on your success :-)

It's a great feeling, and getting a new dress is a great reward for your hard work!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options

Congrats to you!

Thank you :)
  • bethcox16
    Options

Thank you! 50# is the most I've ever lost and I've NEVER eaten this healthy before in my life. So how was your day? Do anything fun?

it was okay, i've been doing my sisters 21st birthday cake all day, as i promised her i would (and i'm actually quite good at that kind of thing) :)
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options

Congrats on your success :-)

It's a great feeling, and getting a new dress is a great reward for your hard work!

I love shopping but what I really want is to go kayaking! So much fun!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options

it was okay, i've been doing my sisters 21st birthday cake all day, as i promised her i would (and i'm actually quite good at that kind of thing) :)

I'm making a cake for my mother. Chocolate devils food cake with fresh raspberries and whipped cream as the icing. I make it all from scratch. I love baking so much. My cakes are so moist they melt in your mouth. :)
  • bethcox16
    Options

I'm making a cake for my mother. Chocolate devils food cake with fresh raspberries and whipped cream as the icing. I make it all from scratch. I love baking so much. My cakes are so moist they melt in your mouth. :)

oh my god that sounds lush!!! literally the last few weeks i've been making these little sugar carnations which took about 4 hours per carnation, but today i made the actual cakes (she wanted Victoria sponge) and it was a nightmare!!! because its 3 tiers i had to make so much mixture it was unbelievable!!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options

oh my god that sounds lush!!! literally the last few weeks i've been making these little sugar carnations which took about 4 hours per carnation, but today i made the actual cakes (she wanted Victoria sponge) and it was a nightmare!!! because its 3 tiers i had to make so much mixture it was unbelievable!!

Wow, your cake sounds awesome! The cake I'm making is a layer cake. I make the whipped cream from 3/4 cup sugar with 1 pint of heavy whipping cream and mix with a electric mixer. I don't mix in the fresh raspberries until it's time to put the cake together. Do you freeze your cake after you bake it so when you put it together it's firm?
  • shazbox1
    shazbox1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I usually just practice my debating skills when I'm bored... I'm getting pretty good at it.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    Options
    I usually just practice my debating skills when I'm bored... I'm getting pretty good at it.
    That's a great quality :)!!