30DS - Who's in?

Options
Hey all,

I've just finished my Day 1 of 30DS and boy was it hard! I felt like puking after only the third of it in the cardio section. I'm so out of shape.

I'm right now 147,4 lbs and would like to loose around 22 lbs in the upcoming 2 months. I've been dieting and eating very clean for the past 2 weeks. Would love to find other women that would be interested in starting or that are also on the 30DS so we can motivate each other.

I do hope it gets better and easier...

Replies

• Celebi03
    Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    hey there -- I am also around that weight. I'm 5'6. Recently lost 45lbs. Looking for exercises to tone and 30DS seems perfect!
  • Karminahh
    Karminahh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Did you start already? Yesterday (saturday) was my day 2 on Jillian and it went fantastic. I was able to complete all the session without so many breaks and I was feeling fantastic afterwards :D I think both things that helped me were that I exercised in front of a big mirror so being able to see my face and my posture while training really motivated me. And also I switched my weights to 1kg each (the previous were 1,5 kg). I think I will stick with the 1kg ones for 2 more days and then switch.