My Update....45 lbs later

Options
aewalk07
aewalk07 Posts: 51 Member
I started on MFP a few years ago. It took awhile for this to really take off for me as I was eating too few calories. I began to reprogram my body and ride my bicycle everywhere. (to work, to the store, anywhere) I loved it and It was the only time I felt free. I felt I could pedal forever and ever without getting tired. I still love riding. Suddenly my weight began to drop off. I still have about 40 more pounds to go until I reach my goal, but I am so happy. I couldn't have done it without the support of MFP friends that I have made and all the encouraging words. I am so thankful for this website and the tools and friendships it has created for me to reach goals I never thought possible. I went thought an ugly divorce the past 8 months and took a break from MFP, but I am back now, and I am ready to finish what I started. Thank you everyone for your kind words and your support when I needed it the most. You will never know what it really meant to me. There are no words to describe how greatful I truly am. XO

Amy

<3

I have posted a before and after on my profile. As soon as I can figure out how to post it on here I will. For some reason imageshack isn't letting me. :/

Replies

• wendyk673
    wendyk673 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!!!
  • aewalk07
    aewalk07 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • Marcus_Anthony
    Marcus_Anthony Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is inspirational! My target is also 45 pounds, though I doubt I will look as good as you when I get there!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Keep up the good work girl!!!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Superb!

I'm down nearly 60, with another 40 to go after that, so I have an idea of how great it must feel for you.

Congratulations, and best of luck to you on getting the rest of the way!
  • allysteven880
    Options
    Really well done! It is very .................excellent!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. Gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!