What are you proud of?

Options
bmkxox
bmkxox Posts: 27 Member
Name something you recently have accomplished that is fitness/healthy eating related.

i'm day 12 no pop! ha may not seem like much but i've been drinking pop for years (diet & Regular) so this is a big step for me. hopefully i can completely stop drinking pop forever.

what about you?? :)

Replies

• duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Had a few miles of my run under 10min/mi this morning. Oh, and that I can run several miles - never could until last year. Now, trying to work on making my 1/2 marathon faster. Crazy.
  • bmkxox
    Options
    Had a few miles of my run under 10min/mi this morning. Oh, and that I can run several miles - never could until last year. Now, trying to work on making my 1/2 marathon faster. Crazy.

wow thats awesome! you should be proud. i want to work on being able to run even a mile! Lol! :)
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Fit in to a Uk size 10 pair of shorts :) I was really surprised because they looked so small on the hanger and I was just like no way would I fit into that... hard to adjust to a lower weight xD I totally bought them since I never ever wore shorts for fear of fat legs. :)
  • bmkxox
    Options
    Fit in to a Uk size 10 pair of shorts :) I was really surprised because they looked so small on the hanger and I was just like no way would I fit into that... hard to adjust to a lower weight xD I totally bought them since I never ever wore shorts for fear of fat legs. :)

Awesome! Definitely something to be proud of. & perfect for the nice weather! :)
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    This may not be a big deal for most, but yesterday I jogged for 2.5 minutes non-stop!
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is a big deal! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep at it!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This may not be a big deal for most, but yesterday I jogged for 2.5 minutes non-stop!

Many of us can definitely relate to that. Yes, it's a major accomplishment.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 36 weeks pregnant and still doing 4 workouts/classes a week on average!
  • JulieE1002
    Options
    Yesterday I walked for 60 minutes at a very fast pace. I don't know that I will ever be able to run, but my next goal is to be able to jog a little. I will keep at it until I can jog all the way to the end of my block - and then it will be to make it around the block! Not much for most, but for me it will be a great accomplishment.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I recently re-did a hike I did two years ago. Two years ago I struggled really hard to make it to the top. This time, I made it to the top quickly and easily, then explored two more viewpoints (about an extra 45 minutes) before heading back down. That was pretty satisfying.

Also, when shopping last night, I had to grab pants a size down from what I was expecting!
  • bmkxox
    Options

uh yes thats a big deal! thats awesome. i probably couldnt even do that Lol
  • JulieE1002
    Options
    "Also, when shopping last night, I had to grab pants a size down from what I was expecting! "

Congrats!! I'm going shopping tonight for the first time since losing weight - I have no idea what size I am!!
  • bmkxox
    Options
    I recently re-did a hike I did two years ago. Two years ago I struggled really hard to make it to the top. This time, I made it to the top quickly and easily, then explored two more viewpoints (about an extra 45 minutes) before heading back down. That was pretty satisfying.

Also, when shopping last night, I had to grab pants a size down from what I was expecting!

awesome on the hike! always fun when you can go back and do way more than you used to! and def always super exciting when you get to buy smaller sizes! ;)
  • bmkxox
    Options
    I'm nearly 36 weeks pregnant and still doing 4 workouts/classes a week on average!

nice work!!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1230524-the-worst-waste-of-calories-you-ve-eaten

Reading this post and being able to come up with a single thing since I started MFP
  • Spooky_Scully
    Spooky_Scully Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse, and I am proud of the fact that I can encourage my patients to live healthy without being a hypocrite :)
  • bmkxox
    Options
    Yesterday I walked for 60 minutes at a very fast pace. I don't know that I will ever be able to run, but my next goal is to be able to jog a little. I will keep at it until I can jog all the way to the end of my block - and then it will be to make it around the block! Not much for most, but for me it will be a great accomplishment.

thats awesome! go with it as you can! i bet you'll go far. :)
  • Charlottecornish
    Charlottecornish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    trying on skinny jeans in a clothes shop and they fit!!!! Look nice too!!!!!
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    MY LOSS! That and doing my 2nd 5k in a few weeks :-)
  • bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options

it is a big deal! I think its great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!