excited newbie

Options
Just want to say hello. ONly been using FP for 3 days but can already see the benefits in helping me to be accountable for the food and exercise I consume/undertake. It makes such a difference. Feeling positive

Replies

• tahneesummers88
    tahneesummers88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello newbie! I'm feeling positive too! Let's do this! It's amazing for making you accountable for your food and exercise per day isn't it! I should have listened to you earlier about this! I was just so lazy that I couldn't be bothered typing in everything I ate. But it is so motivating and so worth it! No wonder I wasn't losing anything before... I was eating healthy but the calorie intake was way too high and some days also wasn't exercising! Good luck! I believe in you xxx
  • struggletodiet
    struggletodiet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome we are all here to help each other and keep each other motivated and supported
  • melliemichelle
    melliemichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A friend just introduced me to the site-can't wait to get started! Planning on a nice walk during lunch.
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started "fully" using the site this week too! Love it!! Lots of added accountability. Log in everyday, track and get involved on the boards. We will be successful!!

Lisa
  • mrswoolsey3
    mrswoolsey3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a newbie with you! Been using faithfully for about 2 weeks. Before that I just played around with the app, I hadn't realized how great it could actually be. Welcome!
  • nickibg73
    nickibg73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :)