Hi I am a new member

Options
Hi Everyone I just join this group,my name is Debbieann and I have gain so much since I have quit smoking July 12, 2008. I was already over before I quit and I am now very much over weight. about 240 and only 5' 1" so I hope this group can help me and I hope I can help someone else.
Thank you
Debbieann

Replies

• Sasha13694
    Options
    Hi Everyone I just join this group,my name is Debbieann and I have gain so much since I have quit smoking July 12, 2008. I was already over before I quit and I am now very much over weight. about 240 and only 5' 1" so I hope this group can help me and I hope I can help someone else.
    Thank you
    Debbieann
  • spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    joining is a start, this website really helps you watch what you eat. and welcome!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome, you have taken on two very big challenges, I am proooouuud of you! I wish you all the best in your new lifestyle change. Everytime you want that extra snack that used to be a smoke you come chat with us and we'll get you over that craving ok?

Anne
  • morrius
    morrius Posts: 16
    Options
    lots of new faces, thats great to see, welcome.
  • yournightmare23
    Options
    I as well quit smoking in September so I know what you mean----but don't think of it like your on a diet. Think of it as making a change of life. You already took the first step. You go girl.:smile:
  • Happines6500
    Options
    Hi debbieann

Well done you on the smoking .......i too gave up on 1st August 2008 after 25 years

Its a feat in itself superb.......so you can prob do anything now .....think of it that way

You and i are both on day one .........we will do it if we want to !!
  • Sasha13694
    Options
    Yes we will happines6500, I know I let myself go to far this time, this is the most I ever gain, I came in this world as a chunk too, weighting in at 10 lbs. LOL . But I never in this world ever thought I would quit smoking, I had my ciggs already to go to Heaven too. I enjoy it so much. But here I am try to lose now
  • koneill
    koneill Posts: 26
    Options
    Oh crap I want to quit smoking but I was afraid of the weight gain! :frown: Well I'll have to work out harder when I do quit.