Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    welcome back, feel free to add me!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me I'm in the same bout I usually fall off wagon at Christmas time and this year already went through some stuff but me and wife are training for 1/2 marathon and a bunch of 5ks hopefully we will have time (:
  • Mememone
    Mememone Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have also been here for a few years and also have grandchildren. It's not uncommon to get discouraged but the thing is to keep trying. Obviously if you are here it's because you have not completely given up.:smile: I you want to ad me, I would be more than happy to help cheer you on and have you as part of my friends group.
  • fairywings81
    fairywings81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have over 100lbs to lose and need all the encouragement and support I can get - I log in every day, track every bite and i'm slowly loosing. Will gladly support anyone else that wants me as a friend ! x
  • lakemouse
    lakemouse Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would love to have a friend or more! I am 59 and a brand new grandma! I need to lose weight and get healthy and have some friends to help me stay focused! Anyone out there need a new friend?
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I share my food diary with my friends and I participate daily. Been here around 5 or 6 weeks and down 31.5 lbs, and at leat 50% of the credit goes to my great friends on here and their support, and them holding me accountable.
  • Linda8989
    Linda8989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Consider my *kitten* in! LOL!
  • drsorabhdatta
    drsorabhdatta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !!! I am a doctor and i can simply say that being fat is not at all a good feeling... Was a fatty guy 60 days before with a weight of 248lbs but after this MyFitnessPal App i did wonders. Now the current reading is 218lbs !!! Thats 30lbs reduction !!! Add me as your diet friend and SHARE your Success Secret !!!! Eat HEALTHY in Proper TIMINGS and STAY HAPPY ...
  • abaumann123
    Options
    Wecome Back! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tracip96
    tracip96 Posts: 5
    Options
    Do you have hypothyroidism?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add if you need a friend..happy to motivate
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Don't add me. I'm still not over the fact that you deleted me before.