When is your gym most crowded?

Options
We get the biggest crowd of the week on Thursday nights. Is every gym like that?

Replies

• ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I find it to be mostly crowded mon - thurs between the hours of 6 - 8pm where as most people have just gotten off of work and/or have just eaten dinner.
  • mjtemf
    mjtemf Posts: 2
    Options
    i work downtown chicago and when its most busy is from 12-1:130 everyday. mostly mon-wed then people get lazy lol
  • giftogab
    giftogab Posts: 29
    Options
    mondays...i see the same people on mondays then dont see them again all week...lol.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When I'm in it, home gym for the win!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Mondays are also big days for us, too. I guess because people stuff themselves over the weekend!
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    This is a good question! I find mine most crowded M-Th at 5-6:30 I LOVE FRIDAY NIGHTS! As a mom, Friday nights at 5 it's like my happy hour. Other mom friends I know go, and the kids play and we workout. It's usually empty, and my Y offers a Family Yoga. What a change from pre-kids era!
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    yup, Mondays...my wife and I call it 'Catholic gym day'; people show up on this day only to atone for all the fat they ate over the weekend. The rest of the week is heathen day - we enjoy those days...
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    thanks all