Friends with shorties or vegetarians :)

Options
Hellooo! I'm looking to make friends with fellow shorties that probably share around the same calorie goal as me! I'm 5'2" and have a goal of about 1200 calories a day. Or... it would be great if I could meet some people who are vegetarian as well. We could share food ideas... I relatively new to the cooking world and recently discovered the amazing 40 cal shirataki noodles. Add me pleease :)

Replies

• jacquisaxby1
    jacquisaxby1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am vegetarian 95% of the time but I do occassionally eat seafood once or twice a month. I am also on a 1200 calorie diet. A little taller though :-) I don't know how to add people but my name is jacquisaxby1 if that helps!
  • CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm Veg as well.

Those noodles are the bomb aren't they. I love them for spaghetti and stir fry's.
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a shorty (4'11) not a vegetarian though, add me if you want!
  • seleniumbaby
    Options
    I'm short: 5'1" and looking to lose about fifteen-twenty pounds. zomg it is SOOO hard. I eat mostly vegan/vegetarian as well (for example if there is a soup at a restaurant made with chicken broth but is otherwise free of animal products I might order that simply because it's easier than getting all worked up over the lack of options, etc.)
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, but I lift so my calorie goals are between 1600-1900. Feel free to look at my diary and recipes.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Shortie here! 5'2. currently about 150. Wanna get down to 130. Not vegetarian, though... I actually LOVE my meat :) We did give up everything but fish for Lent though. Just bumped up to 1350 calories, but not sure if i'm gonna stick with it... this is my first week with the higher calories and not sure if I'll commit...
  • Mom_of_X
    Mom_of_X Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mostly vegetarian here, too (with the odd seafood meal, because i don't want to take a fish oil supplement). Never tried the noodles, but I like tofu any other kind of way, so I might have to put that on my grocery list!

I'm a big foodie, so I'm always up for swapping recipes!
  • clairebeth8
    clairebeth8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'3" vegetarian on a 1200 calorie diet. Tried going dairy free once and I just couldn't stay away from cheese. That in particular makes it hard for me to lose weight! I'm looking to lose about 15 pounds total and keep it off, this time for good. Anyone add me if you want!
  • icravecontrol
    icravecontrol Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, but Im vegetarian as well... I didn't know you were. :)
  • Yalla7726421
    Options
    Hi!

I just joined this site and was browsing and found your post. I am 5'2 and vegetarian/vegan most of the time...! Add me :)
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and 5'2". I eat nothing with a face.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Mostly vegetarian here, too (with the odd seafood meal, because i don't want to take a fish oil supplement). Never tried the noodles, but I like tofu any other kind of way, so I might have to put that on my grocery list!

I'm a big foodie, so I'm always up for swapping recipes!

You know you can get the same benefits of omegas without eating fish? Or is that your preference? There's flax oil supplements but I prefer avocados :)
  • wargrrl
    wargrrl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    im vegetarian and 5'0" !!

current fitness goal: putting mass on dat *kitten*
  • Jodie__nz
    Options
    Not a vegetarian, but a shortie (5'1) and also on 1200 cals, feel free to add me, I'm pretty new to this so looking for all meal ideas I can get :)
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4", on about 1200 cal diet as well, and a vegetarian for5 years! Somehow it feels like I'm just starting to cook and learn new recipes, so I'm on the lookout for new ideas!
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Hi! I have similar calorie goals and I'm a vegetarian as well. I don't eat much dairy, maybe 1 or 2 times a week I'll have something at a restaurant that likely has cheese or other dairy, but I try to be vegan when eating at home. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • WonettaP
    WonettaP Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 287 goal weight 175. I am a vegetarian as well also new to the cooking world so add me!!
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 4'11" here and had tried going vegetarian for six months, but had a difficult time with it since I'm a picky eater. I also have a 1200 calorie goal. Anyone can add me if they would like!
  • nbenoist87
    nbenoist87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Another vertically challenged person here! I am 5 ft 2, also looking at the same calorie intake! I am looking for socially active people. I am on everyday and like to comment and provide support!
  • RachelaT90
    RachelaT90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm a vegetarian but not short, people feel free to add me! :)