Ello! ^___^ Gamerz pls!

Options
Hello everybody! =D I'm 26 and love to play online games. It's really difficult for me to gain weight. So now that I have, I wanna stay where I'm at. Currently I'm doing Insanity workout with my girlfriend who is trying to lose weight. I'm 5'10 and 163 pounds. My goal is to just get fit and work on my cardio, not trying to really lose or gain any weight. So if anyone has any tips or any suggestions for me feel free to send them my way! ^_^

If anyone wants to add me feel free, on here or they can add my steam name. xx_spazz_xx ^__^ I play mostly MMOs : WoW, FF14, and soon Wildstar! I'll play almost anything, sept Sports games or RTS. Love me some Smite, or Dota, somtimes League of Legends, but rarely. So yeah! There's that.........I've...ran out of things to put.........>_>;;

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    /Goes to research Wildstar

Hai! I'm an MMO fan myself. Right now (well, when my cpu fan is replaced) I'm playing Rift, but I've done WoW and FFXIV. I may even go back to FFXIV in the near future... until EQ Next comes out. Whenever it comes out.

Anyway, I'm trying to lose, but feel free to add me anyway and we can be gamer nerds together. ;)
  • PearlSheep
    PearlSheep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Another gamer here! I don't tend to do MMOs (I used to play Ragnarok Online way back in the day, if that counts), but love to play League of Legends. I'm also big on console gaming.
  • LisaFlag
    LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LoL, cs:go, and sc2 are the ones I'm into :D
  • gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a die hard Skyrim fan.. looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online.. I still play Diablo 3 quite a bit also. It's nice to see gamers trying to get fit.. I wish I would have thought about that years ago..
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I would add on steam but I'm rarely on anymore (my child takes up a lot of my time, as well as working out and anime and cleaning house).... And my gaming consists of TF2, L4D2, Killing floor, and occasionally Payday, or counterstrike...No MMOs for me :(
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Did you just say 'hello'?

No, I said 'ello'!

Not a gamer, exactly, though I do love me some old-school NES. Husband is a gamer and loves listening to game reviewers like Angry Joe or Spoony...

but just wanted to say hi. Your topic title prompted the Labyrinth response :)
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    you can catch me on xbox one
  • h4nnahhunt
    Options
    Is it counted if I enjoy watching gaming commentary on Youtube?

No but really.. I play stuff like Garry's mod, Skyrim and I'm thinking about giving Dark Souls a try soon. Used to do MMOs when I was a little younger. Good to see some gamers here, I almost felt left out for awhile!
  • k_diddly
    k_diddly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Howdy Howdy!

BF4, BF3, BF2

Skyrim

Rust

Minecraft

Witcher

I think thats it from here.
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Almost played call of duty 4 to a pro level but the game shut down for pc when all the local LANS closed its doors for the game. Moved onto league of legends but sadly quit the game because of tards. lol

Played wow untill EA took over and decided to focus on money making than game development.

Still play csgo from time to time but now i just chill out and wait until someone with a brain releases a decent competitive FPS game.

Used to build gaming rigs to. PC GAMER ONLY
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Used to be an avid MMO fan..WOW and such...going way back to ultima online. Not so much anymore Im afraid..When I have the time its been on the console..Just finished The Last of US..which Im playing through again to get all the collectables. The last PC game i played was Diablo 3..
    Still love gaming and would love to get back into MMO's but dont think it will happen
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself a gamer because most gamers I know are really hardcore. I would say I used to dabble in games. Not so much anymore since I'm always busy with college and other things. I mostly played Marios, sonics, zombies, and the occasion pokemon game. Plus all the old old games like Pacman, Galaga and such. I played Runescape on and off from ages 11 to 21..... very sad I know. I'm proud to said I've quit for a year now! :smile:

Anyways, good luck with your weight maintenance goals and to your girlfriends with her weight loss goals. :flowerforyou:
  • ucalegon
    ucalegon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3 here. Expansion's almost out!
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hola fellow gamers, please add me to your MFP ranks.

Got steam: bachampion04
    FFXIV, WoW retiree, Titanfall addict - KingJRoc1986 (Xbox One) and PS4: bachampion04

LoL - SirDragonius

Hit me up!

Sonic Boom coming!!!!
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3 here. Expansion's almost out!

Can't wait for the console version, then i'll be picking up my copy as well :-)
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Ugh, so hard to choose between WildStar and ESO...both have great mechanics.

Currently not playing anything, except the occasional beta weekend, school is a time drain, and work, both take me way from games.

Done WoW, over WoW
    playing Godus in open Beta
    and may try Dark Souls or Rift this weekend =P

I'm a nerd out in the other direction too though. I love board games! Terra Mystica is a top fave of mine
  • IamSpazZ
    IamSpazZ Posts: 4
    Options
    Woo! Glad to see I'm not alone. I honestly play just about everything, and I have a ton of games on Steam that I haven't even installed yet. I've been thinking about gettin Titanfall, but for now CS GO and TF2 fill my need for any FPS. I also really love me some 2D Fighters. SSF4 AE , UMVC3, bunch of others. BUT, only for ps3. =3
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Love me some Diablo 3! Hoping the expansion comes soon to consoles.. real soon.

Embarrassed to say how many hours I played Skyrim or Fallout 3.

Just finished playing AC Black Flag, pirating is so much fun!

Loved Call of Duty 4 back in the day too. Capture the flag or Headquarters on Bog anyone??

The kid in me loves Lego LOTR and Marvel :) I could go on.

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Buki_xo
    Buki_xo Posts: 3
    Options
    RP-PVP World of Warcraft gamer! 7+ years :flowerforyou:
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    mmo gamer here since the late 90's.. Been playing Rift lately but got pre order and impatiently awaiting ESO ( i did beta Wildstar too) Asherons call. eq, eq2, horizons, lineage 2, D2, SWTOR and Starwars gal :D Gosh ive been immersed in so many for so long :D