S' more Sandwiches, 133 cal. for each one

Options
Conquer14
Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
I'm not a fan of cool whip but love these. I dont put quite as many marshmellows on mine.

Gimme Gimme S'mores Sandwich 

PER SERVING (entire recipe, 1 sandwich): 133 calories, 2.5g fat, 99mg sodium, 26g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 11.5g sugars, 1g protein

Prep:5 minutes Freeze:1 hour

Ingredients:
1 sheet (4 crackers) low-fat honey graham crackers
1/4 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
1 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
8 miniature marshmallows

Directions:
Break graham cracker sheet into two squares. Set aside. In a small bowl, lightly stir together whipped topping, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Don't over-stir.Place one graham cracker square on a plate, and top with whipped-topping mixture. Lightly place the other square on top.Freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Store in the freezer until ready to serve. Enjoy! MAKES 1 SERVING

Replies

• Anonymouze
    Options
    look so good, gonna have to try them - in 5 months - haven't eaten s'mores in about a year- curse you braces!!!
  • EnjoyYourJourney
    EnjoyYourJourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • Conquer14
    Options
    Hungry Girl has a lot of good recipes. My mom has one of her cookbookd. Definitely buying it. I totally forgot all about her.
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The Sexy Marshmallow approves!
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    This seems like more trouble than it's worth. I make s'mores in the microwave with 1 broken in half graham cracker, 1 standard sized marshmallow and 2 squares of a Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar. It's 122 calories, and warm. You only need to microwave it for a few seconds until the marshmallow gets puffy, and it'll melt the chocolate nicely. 21 carbs, 4 fat, 2 protein, 90 sodium and 0 fiber (? that can't be right - must not be accurate info on those graham crackers...) And you don't have to wait for them...
  • Conquer14
    Options
    Its not too hard to make. I make more than one so my kids and husband can have some. Perfect for after supper. Make them begore you cook. Put the in the freezer and there is dessert.
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    You can have a real s'more with a whole sheet of gram cracker, 1 large marshmallow and 2 squares of a hershey bar for only 122 calories.
    gram = 65
    marshmallow = 23
    chocolate = 34
    total 122
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Have to try this thanks....
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    bumpppppp omg
  • Conquer14
    Options
    You can have a real s'more with a whole sheet of gram cracker, 1 large marshmallow and 2 squares of a hershey bar for only 122 calories.
    gram = 65
    marshmallow = 23
    chocolate = 34
    total 122

Lol but it isn't frozen!
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    gram = 65
    marshmallow = 23
    chocolate = 34
    total 122

Lol but it isn't frozen!

Everyone be happy! I think the warm ones are better. Knock yourself out with the frozen ones. The Cool Whip must be the "glue" that binds the whole thing together. I bet you could also freeze the "real" S'more after melting it in the microwave...
  • guthriemdg311
    guthriemdg311 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    both frozen and warm sound yummy to me. I love smores and I love ice cream! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
  • Conquer14
    Options
    both frozen and warm sound yummy to me. I love smores and I love ice cream! Thanks for sharing!:smile:

Just about anything sweet sounds good, right? Lol
  • rsteinberg07
    Options
    sounds good
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    made these last night.. yummy :) thx for the recipe
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump