30 Day Shred

Options
I feel so ashamed. I ordered *and received!* 30 Day Shred sometime in October but NEVER started it. I hope to start it in January. I need to do SOMETHING to get moving.

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    I think you will like it. It's a good work out.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I actually just sat down to log my exercise from the Shred and I saw this topic! I'm on my second round of it...Level 3, Day 6. I still love it and have gotten other people in my non-online life to try it and they have liked it too. Once you get started on it you'll be hooked...an object in motion tends to stay in motion, and, as you've found, an object at rest tends to stay at rest :) Give it a go!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Why wait till January for something you can start TODAY!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 day 8. You can do it, the best way to get motivated it to just pop it in and do it! Every morning, during the first 5 mintues, I'm wishing I had just stayed in bed the extra 30 minutes, but by the time it's over, I feel GREAT and am so proud of myself for getting up and doing it. :)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i bought it in october too, but my dvd player broke :( so i haven't been able to start it.
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    You'll love it! I had the DVD for over a year before I actually committed to it. I would do it off and on here and there but I never got serious until August of this year. I did it every day for the entire month of August and lost my first 7 lbs that way. Now I put it in when I want to change up my workout routine. I love Jillian!
  • fitnessmandy1
    fitnessmandy1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I agree with eillamarie....why wait??? You can do it now!!! I am on day 5 of level one and I really like it!!! I dontknow if its possibe but I feel like I can already feel a difference. Good Luck!!
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Ive been thinking about doing the 30 day shred too. I was gonna start on January 1
  • buskirk20
    buskirk20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have it, and it is collecting dust...how do you log it on you excersise diary?
  • micmar924
    micmar924 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know how to log this DVD in the exercise area? I'm not sure how many calories I burned doing it.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I have it, got pretty far in to it and then stopped thanksgiving week...sux bad. trying to get back into the swing of things.
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i bought it in october too, but my dvd player broke :( so i haven't been able to start it.

Does your computer have a DVD drive?? I put it in my laptop when I can't use the TV/DVD...just a thought...good luck on tour journey :smile:
  • merimeaux
    Options
    I have it, and it is collecting dust...how do you log it on you excersise diary?

I log it as 20 minutes of "circuit training, general" and 5 minutes of "mild stretching," and also make a note in the Today's Exercise Notes section saying what day I'm on (e.g. "30 Day Shred: Level 3, Day 6"). It's going to be an estimation of calories burned, of course, but even HRMs aren't 100% accurate.
  • merimeaux
    Options

Does your computer have a DVD drive?? I put it in my laptop when I can't use the TV/DVD...just a thought...good luck on tour journey :smile:

If you want to get uber nerdy like me, hook your computer up to your TV and either pop the DVD into the computer or rip the DVD onto your hard drive (or just download it). That's how we watch all our favorite shows and it works just fine for all of our workout videos too! :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Thanks Everyone You're right "Why wait til Jan when I could do it today!" That's so true I'm always making excuses and I realize now that's what I done
    My problem is when I come home from working all day all I wanna do is just relax and do nothing
    Like right now I'm all warm in my recliner with my laptop :/
    I have a FitTV channel and I have recorded some exercise shows I'm gonna check out (on DVR) later and see which one is better for me
    I think that'd be more convienent (sp?) than having to set up the Dvd player and put in the Disc and wait for it to load and all that stuff
    So we'll see what happens but for those who want to start 3DS I definitely will Jan 1!!! I'm so tired of "starting over" This is my last chance
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    BUMP
    Is everyone in? I'm in.
    SW 181 as of 12/03 (I don't have a battery for my scale right now)
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know how to log this DVD in the exercise area? I'm not sure how many calories I burned doing it.

I logged it as general aerobics or something like that, around 140ish calories.