2 week progress! *PICS*

Options
Well technically 12 days. 5 lbs and 12" GONE! Whoo Hoo. I am trying to net 1300-1800 calories a day. My doc put me on a protein shake supplement diet to control my PCOS and insulin resistance. My blood sugar has all but completely stabilized. I am truly amazed. What do ya think? Can you notice?

460ed6b2-e1cd-4867-855b-f4be617b392a.png

1dd6f9cf-1035-4d11-8d37-a7fb38b48bf7.png

f509d049-778e-4a09-b267-3f52f9a3635d.png

cccb6b2b-634e-454d-a49c-d559045f97f3.png

Replies

• marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's great improvement for only 2 weeks! That's interesting about the protein shakes for PCOS, I haven't heard of it before. Congrats on everything!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I can notice, especially in your arms - that is amazing! If this is how you look after 12 days, I can't wait to see your progress after 12 weeks! Keep it up and thanks for the inspirational pics!
  • kaourika
    kaourika Posts: 12
    Options
    You came a long way in two weeks! Even your back looks noticeably thinner!

I have PCOS too. I've lost nearly 60 pounds so far, and the protein shakes have really helped me as well. Definitely stick with those.

Also try cinnamon... it helps with insulin resistance, and I find I can get away with adding it to all sorts of foods (including some of my shakes!).

Congrats and good luck!
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • heatherlynne22
    Options
    Thank you everyone
  • jabbruz777
    Options
    Great job! Your arms are looking trimmer!
  • InsomniaGoddess
    Options
    I notice a big difference in your tummy! What kind of protein shakes do you take? Also, may I ask your height and weight?
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I really see it in the arms and back! Only 2 weeks too? That's awesome.
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What have you been doing as far as working out?

Also interested in the type of shake!

You look awesome! Great work!
  • missmeee
    missmeee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have never seen someone loose all their arm fat in just 5 pounds
  • heatherlynne22
    Options
    I am doing regular whey protein with add ins. I started at 5'3 and 171.2 lbs. I have been doing some walking and the 30ds 3x a week
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Definitely in the arms and tummy. Keep up the work and congratulations!
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow. Keep it up
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results in two weeks!

You should be so proud of yourself.

Congrats!
  • heatherlynne22
    Options
    Thank you guys! Hoping I can keep this going.
  • sweetsorrow18
    sweetsorrow18 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great! I also have PCOS and am doing atleast one protein shake a day - it's whey and helping meet my protein goals..... my only cause for worry is that whey protein can be insulinogenic - does anyone know how true this is?
  • heatherlynne22
    Options
    I'm not so sure on it being insulinogenetic, my doc prescribed this (holistic doc that is). This is what I use, it is a mix of whey and soy

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Protein-Decadent-Chocolate/dp/B007ZP1JGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395516443&sr=8-1&keywords=natures+bounty+protein+shake
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • Welcome2GoodBurger
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • ktkdmommy
    ktkdmommy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! that is incredible for only 2 weeks!!!! In a couple months you are going to be rockin' it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!