Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I want to show you my bum...

chunkybun
chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
.... but it would violate all sorts of rules, so you'll have to use your imagination. I started taking photos before MFP with no intention of ever showing anyone, so I took a bare bum shot.

Before: a gelatenous glob of goo, like someone took a ball of lightly kneeded bread dough, stuck it to my backside, and gravity started pulling it down, eliminating the distinction between backside and upper thigh.

Today: I can actually see definition of rounded cheeks with a definite distinction between bum and thigh. There's still an abundance of padding there, but I can see the begginings of a shapely tush!

Since I can't show you the backside, here is a photo from the front. Highest weight in 2012- around 190. I got down to 163, bounced back up to 184, and am now sitting at 172.

6f2d0adf-d7cc-4b6a-a80f-e60bb005d0a8_zps1ee139fa.jpg

Replies

• Looking good! :drinker:
  • Great job! You look fantastic.
  • chunkybun
    Thank you!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    We could circulate your bum via private messaging. Sent it to me and I will pass it on.

And great job!
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    We could circulate your bum via private messaging. Sent it to me and I will pass it on.

And great job!

There's always one...
  • PghPensFan69

And great job!

There's always one...

No, there are a lot of us kind people here. Maybe you are just encountering the wrong people.

Be well
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Your body looks hottt!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    I think most important is you showing progress with weight. 10% is good progress. And yes, your bum does show it. :) Congrats!!
  • Misleading title... lol
    Keep it up! Ha!
  • chunkybun

And great job!

Thanks for the um kind offer, but too bum will remain a mystery for the time being.

To everyone else, thanks for the encouragement!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    No problem showing your bum as long as it is covered...
  • PghPensFan69

And great job!

Thanks for the um kind offer, but too bum will remain a mystery for the time being.

To everyone else, thanks for the encouragement!

My comment was kind and offered encouragement.
  • chunkybun
    Yes. I thanked you personally for the kind offer. Thanks for the encouragement too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!