Could use some motivational friends that log daily

Options
I have been here a while and done pretty good so far in my food and fitness goals. I'm finding myself in a rut that I DO NOT want to get stuck in. I need to keep moving forward and keeping healthy and could use some support from MFP clan and also give it :). I log daily and am on here multiple times a day and would like to be friends with those that are similar. Girls and guys a like, doesn't matter. I just want to see motivated people on feed!

Replies

• redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Trying to stay out of that rut and come to be motivated daily. Friend me!! :smile:
  • latearia2014
    Options
    I love for us to be a motivation for each other!!! We are in the same boat... We can do this!!
  • pandacutie372
    pandacutie372 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined here a two weeks ago, and I would found it so inspirational to have some friends :) If you'd like to, add me :D
  • muddyevil
    muddyevil Posts: 31
    Options
    I'd love to have some motivational people! A load of people I was friends with have left so I'm all alone now :( If anyone wants to friend me, feel free!
  • MsHyatt18
    MsHyatt18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends on here for motivation! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would also like to have some friends on here! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Over the last month my motivation has sky rocketed, definitely when it's come to exercise.
    I log daily, so if you want to add me, go ahead :)

I always help out friends on here when I can, and give them advice if I can offer any :flowerforyou:
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me :) Last time I was on here, the key was the support as well as the tools :)
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I log in daily & keep an eye on my peeps. Unfortunately I tend not to frequent the forums that much (only when I have time). Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love more supportive, motivational friends as well. I log daily and keep up with my news feed :)
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Constantly on here offering advice and support. Also good witted banter too. Feel free to add
  • itsf8
    itsf8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I don't post in the forums much, but I always log in!
  • Emadzzzz
    Emadzzzz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi there
    I log daily and try to support and motivate my friends all the time
    feel free to add me everyone :)
  • nikkiheat7
    Options
    hi, I'd like to start taking part in this whole support stuff.. I've been here long, but just to log food and count calories :laugh:
    I think it's time to get to know people with same problems :smile: add me :bigsmile:
  • aworkoutroutine
    aworkoutroutine Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm logging daily! :-)
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, everyone. I log daily, my foods and exercises. I would love to get a circle of motivating people! I will be your cheerleader :)
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    I log food and exercise daily and typically log on a few times a day to post/read in my feed. The only time I don't get a log done is usually when midnight arrives and I have either lost track of time or been unable to get to a computer/phone and that's rare. Feel free to add as it's always nice to find motivational support!
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I log daily (even though this week was horrible because I wasn't at home :blushing: ). I am aiming for maintenance and logging my exercise, sometimes with kcal count, sometimes without (because I'm already eating my TDEE and just logging explicit exercise like inline skating, classes in my gym etc)
    I'd love to get some friends who are active and like/comment, as I do, so we actually SUPPORT each other :flowerforyou:
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I'm on here like several times a day and I read all of my friend's statuses. I'm very active.
  • Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm here everyday!