Need friends here so I won't bore my girlfriend to death.

Options

Replies

• daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    Options
    Add me if you wish. Ex pro hockey player, current fat guy.
  • meme287
    meme287 Posts: 16
    Options
    I hear ya! I bore my husband to death, he can also eat whatever and never gain weight! If you are still looking for support feel free to add me :)
  • PNewmanTx
    PNewmanTx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My wife and I just got our FitBit Flex units this last Friday. She also does Weight Watchers, but I don't, so I found this site/app to be a good fit for me. I'll be happy to add you as a friend, and for others reading this, I'd be happy to populate my friends list with anyone who would like to do so.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Are you saying it's possible my hubby isn't enjoying hearing about how chia seeds in my oatmeal are giving me a little protein boost? Oh no!
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! I topo feel like I bore my family and coworkers to death with this!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    ha ha :) I try not to do the same with my wife. She has her own way of staying fit and counting calories and tracking fitness is not her thing.
    This is why I'm on here and she's not.

Anyone else feel free to add me too.
    HC
  • mediamogulsteve
    mediamogulsteve Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just over a month in and still working on the right balance of everything.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Haha I know how it is. My boyfriend isn't into fitness either.
  • IGottaDog
    IGottaDog Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know the feeling aobut talking about it all the time. It is obsessive. :-)
  • aritz12
    aritz12 Posts: 6
    Options
    Everyone here feel free to add me!! I would love to have some people to chat with and keep me motivated :))
  • bugga814
    bugga814 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need friends and inspiration add me too if you would like:happy:
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'd be happy to help.
  • paschtat85
    Options
    Feel free to ADD me as well....Any of you - I think the more support - the better!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to wonder if I leave a trail of social devastation in my wake as I'll talk about health/fitness/dieting to anyone irrespective of whether they're interested or not. :laugh:
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    haha i have the same problem with my boyfriend! and i sort of did burn him out on the calorie talk lol. but he's supportive of me, especially on my bad days. add me if you want.
  • AJOjr
    AJOjr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I have a great group of friends and am always happy to add more.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! Yes, don't be that person (like my boss). You can add me if you like I'm on here everday (and not talking about it constantly at work). Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou: