OMG! NOOOO!

Options
I was going to get a salad for dinner tonight. But my roommate ended up ordering us both Cheese Spuds at McAlisters. 930 CALORIES!!! WTF??!!

Something tells me I just put on those 3 pounds I lost. I think I'll go cry now.

~Gael~

Replies

• gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was going to get a salad for dinner tonight. But my roommate ended up ordering us both Cheese Spuds at McAlisters. 930 CALORIES!!! WTF??!!

Something tells me I just put on those 3 pounds I lost. I think I'll go cry now.

~Gael~
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Aww, remember, that's why MFP is sooooooo great! We CAN eat "really good" stuff every now and then!Don't worry about it, you'll get right back on track tomorrow!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

:laugh: I know! Crazy ain't it? It's a potato with some cheese for petes sake...okay a bit more than that, but C'MON! 930 calories...really?! :noway:

Tomorrow is a new day! :wink:
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It is another day tomorrow. You're right. And thanks...that's what I needed to hear before I depressed myself by looking at that number. It's crazy. I wouldn't think it'd be that much. But a part of me wishes my roommate had paid attention to me...and gotten me the salad.

I didn't think it was that big of a deal at the time. But there is a difference of at least 500 calories.

~Gael~