30 Day Shred April 2014

Options
Anyone else planning to start April 1st? I have started before and the farthest ive gotten is day 12 :( I really want to prove to myself i can do this and get to the end! Im looking to loose about ten pounds, and tone up. I am also going to change my eating habits to hopefully improve the results! Will post stats\pictures if anyone wants to motivate each other!! Thanks for reading!
-Jade:wink:

Replies

• rwhichelow
    Options
    Can't thank you enough for this post, I've been half heartedly contemplating getting back on to it. I made it to day 9 last time! I will join you starting April 1st :) I am quite competitive so I reckon doing it like this will keep me motivated ha ha.
    lets take measurements etc on day 1 and 30? :)
  • belly718
    belly718 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello this is the 2nd post I'm seeing about the 30 day shred. I am uninformed about this and curious to participate at the same time. Is there a link or info where can I get the instructions on how to do the 30 day shred? Thank you
  • rwhichelow
    Options
    Hiya, It's a workout DVD :) I think these links still work http://10000steps.tumblr.com/post/35127397417/here-are-working-links-to-the-jillian-michaels-30-day you can use that rather than buy the DVD :)
  • Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    YES! thank goodness me too! Im excited someone else wants to start as well! Thats awesome sounds good to me. I am super new at this, do we just reply on this thread and it will just keep going? lol
  • Jade2240
    Options
    yep, the full video is also on youtube or around 10,00 at walmart. its about 20 minutes long
  • Jade2240
    Options
    and it looks like our goals are similar as well i think you are a bit shorter then me
  • SmarteeC
    SmarteeC Posts: 12
    Options
    Woah! I hope I can stick to this <3 I'm currently doing zumba so maybe the mix up will finally get me the results I want for summer! #thelast20lbs
  • smalacarne
    Options
    I tried starting a few times, maybe some support will help me :) Lets do it!!
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have tried to make it the 30 days but haven't been able to stick with it yet. I would love to accomplish the 30 days!
  • rwhichelow
    Options
    haha i think it was the first day of level 2 that finished me off last time so hopefully i'll make it past that! Let's agree to post starting measurements on March 31st yeahhh?
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Let's do it ladies!! Measurements on the 31st sounds good! Anyone else that wants to join is welcome!
  • NatNat18394
    Options
    Hello!! Yes please, I would like to join in with this! Doing it on my own I've never got past level two so really want to start again and complete it this time! Are you planning on starting a group on here for it?
  • sweetu24
    sweetu24 Posts: 21
    Options
    Super glad that I saw this post. Count me in ladies.
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This post popped up at the perfect time for me! I've been disappointed in myself for never completing the 30DS and would LOVE to get in on this! :)
  • Jade2240
    Options
    How do I start a group and I can Deff do that. Ladies I have tried and quit twice but never had any support so I am hoping this will push me thru! We can support each other!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Okay started a group everyone!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20501-30-day-shred-support-group-april-2014

I will try and invite everyone on here!! :)
  • mirampersanda
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I am starting on April 1st as well after many failed attempts.
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have already started it. Actually started level 2 this past Friday. However having to sit it out for a bit. Woke up Sundsy and my knee was hurting. Thought it was better Monday morning until I actually moving around. Started hurting worse. Then my son almost fell out of the grocery cart while I was putting my daughter in her carseat and I twised my knee getting to him. So now it really really hurts. I love the workout and so bummed I can't do it right now. Who knows maybe you all will be where I am by the time I can start again.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have already started it. Actually started level 2 this past Friday. However having to sit it out for a bit. Woke up Sundsy and my knee was hurting. Thought it was better Monday morning until I actually moving around. Started hurting worse. Then my son almost fell out of the grocery cart while I was putting my daughter in her carseat and I twised my knee getting to him. So now it really really hurts. I love the workout and so bummed I can't do it right now. Who knows maybe you all will be where I am by the time I can start again.

I have bad bad knees and had the same problem. I have the DVD but man...I just can't right now! I wish I could! Last time I tried it, I ended up not being able to do anything at all for weeks.

I wish all of you starting it good luck!
  • SluggishSwimmer
    SluggishSwimmer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group! I've been wanting to try it, and I'm glad to have found this!