OMG! NOOOO!

I was going to get a salad for dinner tonight. But my roommate ended up ordering us both Cheese Spuds at McAlisters. 930 CALORIES!!! WTF??!!

Something tells me I just put on those 3 pounds I lost. I think I'll go cry now.

~Gael~

Replies

• gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    I was going to get a salad for dinner tonight. But my roommate ended up ordering us both Cheese Spuds at McAlisters. 930 CALORIES!!! WTF??!!

Something tells me I just put on those 3 pounds I lost. I think I'll go cry now.

~Gael~
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Aww, remember, that's why MFP is sooooooo great! We CAN eat "really good" stuff every now and then!Don't worry about it, you'll get right back on track tomorrow!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member

:laugh: I know! Crazy ain't it? It's a potato with some cheese for petes sake...okay a bit more than that, but C'MON! 930 calories...really?! :noway:

Tomorrow is a new day! :wink:
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    It is another day tomorrow. You're right. And thanks...that's what I needed to hear before I depressed myself by looking at that number. It's crazy. I wouldn't think it'd be that much. But a part of me wishes my roommate had paid attention to me...and gotten me the salad.

I didn't think it was that big of a deal at the time. But there is a difference of at least 500 calories.

~Gael~