Bracket reset

Options
mhopp71
mhopp71 Posts: 46 Member
So now that everyone's bracket has been shot in at least one way or another, who is your pick to win? I am still standing behind my alma mater - Iowa State Cyclones!!!

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    OP:

Cocoa_Puffs_shirt_link.jpg
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    If Arizona keeps up like they played last night, the title is theirs. If they played like they did on Friday, ain't gonna happen.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I still have the final four set....I'm still rolling with my AZ Wildcats over Florida in the final.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    If Arizona keeps up like they played last night, the title is theirs. If they played like they did on Friday, ain't gonna happen.

Hardly no one outside of Pacific and Mountain standard times saw that game. That's why not many are talking about AZ being a contender.

While you're at it....UCLA is looking really good. I'm thinking they might get past Florida. Patrick Young will be a beast on offense but the way UCLA's bigs play outside, he might get himself into foul trouble. If that happens, Florida might as well pack their bags and head back to Gainesville.
  • minimalistmom
    Options
    It's going to be Kentucky.
  • mhopp71
    Options
    Nice....made me smile.....and hungry!
  • mhopp71
    Options
    OP:

Cocoa_Puffs_shirt_link.jpg

Nice....made me smile.....and hungry!
  • mantium999
    Options

Hardly no one outside of Pacific and Mountain standard times saw that game. That's why not many are talking about AZ being a contender.

While you're at it....UCLA is looking really good. I'm thinking they might get past Florida. Patrick Young will be a beast on offense but the way UCLA's bigs play outside, he might get himself into foul trouble. If that happens, Florida might as well pack their bags and head back to Gainesville.

UCLA has found their stride, should be a good game. I am just happy we managed to drop some free throws. Hopefully a start of a new trend, and not a one night fluke
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    DUKE!!!!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    DUKE!!!!
    :laugh:

I still have Louisville! Although my instincts said the Wildcats...but in this house choosing them for anything is grounds for divorce. :wink:
  • mantium999
    Options
    DUKE!!!!

I still have Louisville! Although my instincts said the Wildcats...but in this house choosing them for anything is grounds for divorce. :wink:

Yeah, I was torn between the Devils and Texas. Couldn't decide which was worse. Tend to root for the conference, but that backfired with Oregon's push at the end of their game.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    DUKE!!!!

Muahahaha...oh the Scummies. : )
    attachment.php?attachmentid=3149&d=1395375265
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    I still my Final Four: Florida, Mich. St, Louisville, and Arizona. Florida over Louisville in the Finals