Turbo Fire Challenge?

Options
Is anyone thinking about starting up Turbo Fire? I have the workout program, and have been working out with it for the last two weeks. I have been debating starting up the workout schedule included with the program...but fell off the wagon last time because I got bored with the schedule. Looking for people who are willing to do it, to help me stay accountable.

Replies

• winterpalm
    winterpalm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 5!

I have to admit, I really struggled at the beginning but am finally getting into the routine and looking forward to the workouts. I love Fire45 and Fire55. Even though I'm a little ahead of you, I'd love to join in. I know what you mean about getting bored with the schedule-- to be honest, sometimes I do switch up the classes and substitute my favourites in when I need a boost.
  • MelissaDonahue12
    MelissaDonahue12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been doing them for a few weeks..just whichever ones I feel like. Which works, I just don't know what they look at for a Beachbody challenge either, if you have to go by the schedule or not.
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Are you part of a group on MFP with others who are doing turbo fire? I belong to a group where a few women are doing the program. If you are interested, let me know and I will send you the link. :)
  • username3167
    username3167 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire today. Actually I stared with the five day started classes, and next week will go into the schedule. I have a hard time with commitment so I'm looking for others who will help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me and hopefully we can keep each other on track. haha.
  • armyrunner0927
    Options
    can you post the link? starting with my wifetonight.... tia