In need of some urgent help and support please!

Options
Ive been making positive changes to loose weight and I felt like I was really getting somewhere until I was faced with a extremely bad situation. In the last 3 months I have put on weight and they have been so hard for me physically and emotionally.

I cant be bothered writing the whole reason again as it hurts writing it over and over again. here's a link to it: https://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/Helpusgethome

Its been extremely hard and I really need some support to get back on track and turn my life around.

I enjoy doing Tone it Up video workouts, I'm just getting into yoga and I enjoy walking. I log food daily and log exercise too. I love the fact that we can support and encourage each other on here too

Please feel free to add me as a friend xx

Replies

• FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    it sounds like you are off to a good start. that is how I started out.. just take it one day at time and everyday you wake up say to yourself. okay just for today and try to eat better than yesterday and be more active. that is what I do almost everyday. i will add you:flowerforyou:
  • gr8_changes
    Options
    bump
  • melenagirl81
    melenagirl81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I created a challenge group actual event starts April 1st using the 21 day Fix program or any that you want to use to achieve your goal. YOU CAN DO THIS is not just a challenge group but a place where you can meet friends people who are doing the same thing like you are losing weight and getting healthy. If you interested check out my site www.melenasreviews.com/video.htm to start getting the word CAN'T out of your head and CAN in it for good.

This is my third time at loosing weight when I began I was 235 lbs. I didn't know I was fat in 1999 when I graduated and slowly I'm losing. My goal and ideal weight at my height is 105 lbs. If you on facebook join me in my challenge and together we can both achieve our goal at https://www.facebook.com/groups/286907111467566/ or let me know your email I can send you an invite. Since I joined a challenge group a year ago it has helped me huge. I no longer feel depress because there are others struggling the same way. When I became 30 I was really down and had just had my heart broken. It was a sad time for me where I was eating anything even when I wasn't hungry. It was then I realized that I don't want to be fat. My coach helped me believe and started thinking I can do this and can loose weight can be better. You can add me on mfp under melenagirl81 I'm always logging on this website has helped me keep track in loosing weight great little thing.

Melinda