Anyone found my motivation somewhere?

Options
Because I've been looking for it, for now a long long time!!!!! Join MFP today, looking for friends, support and motivation. You give, I give.
I got some great tips and advice on the subject (I've lost in 2010, 65lbs on my own) and then, thinking I was "OK" started to let go, not moving as much as I was, eating out thinking: "I'm fine!!! I'm slim now, I can afford eating ANYTHING!!!" Well, NO!

So I'm starting back from zero, got 50lbs to lose, the difference is that now, I'm motivated, I'm ready to take on the WORLD!!! So if you're looking for a friend, to motivate you, help you, push you, I'm the one.

Replies

• ashleyrene4404
    ashleyrene4404 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!! :D
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Sending request. I'm here too..
  • LassVegas
    LassVegas Posts: 35
    Options
    LOL! Good luck to you. Your health asked me to thank you and it said that you won't be able to find your motivation in a better place than with it. Kinda full of itself, that health (but I think it may be right). :smile:
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    Just want to wish you luck on your journey for a healthier you. This site is awesome. :))
  • Magnolea_NY
    Options
    Hey thanks to all the replied in my search of motivation!!!! LOL Well, I have found out I wasn't the only one with that "issue"

For my Pals, with who am now friends with, you'll notice I "like" a lot and post a lot :D I post link that leads to awesome food, fitness and health site and ideas.

So again, feel ALL free to ADD me, I'm a lot of fun and doing this the right way. Because this ain't a DIET, it's a lifestyle change, might as well, laugh and have fun doing it!!!

PS: Yes, it may occur I have "spelling" error here and there, I'm Canadian et parle French. LOL
  • morgan_pope
    morgan_pope Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :smile:
  • honeybuns08
    honeybuns08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! I always want to meet new friends to help motivate and motivate me. Also, I'm interested in swapping healthy/healthier recipe ideas. If you want send me a request.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me I excise 4 times a week hopefully and stay on food diet