Fell off the wagon....however thankfully am back on again!

Options
Hi There

For those that know me from last year I was on from Jan-May and lost 20lbs during that time, sorry for leaving!...........I went on holidays in June gained back 8lbs and took it off when returned but didn't come back to MFP! That was a huge mistake as I was still 35lbs short of my goal!!

I maintained my weight loss in spite of this until November when I gave up Cigarettes and my weight has since spiralled back up!!!!!!!!

Well I am now 4 months off the ciggys and decided it's now time to get back onto MFP, start eating correctly, get some exercise and get myself straightened out!!!!!! I started yesterday and am back with a vengeance and renewed fervour/even more determined than ever to get this weight/noose off of me! The first couple of weeks will be tough but if can accomplish quitting smokes I really think I have the want, motivation and certainly the determination.

Watch me disappear slowly ;-)

Replies

• rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 43 pounds last year and gained 40 back! I was so upset I let myself go when I was so close to my goal. I am back in the game and have lost 20 pounds. I am determined to make healthy eating and exercise my lifestyle! I try motivate others going through the same journey as me!
  • qtfrog99
    qtfrog99 Posts: 25
    Options
    First off Way to go on giving up such an addictive habit!!! You must feel so much better already having done that!!! And Welcome Back, you got this and you can do this!!!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    feel free to add and best of luck to you.