Corps Strength.....Best bang for your buck!!

Options
First and foremost, I've been using MFP for over a year and have lost almost 45lbs. This has proven to be a great resource that actually works with a little accountability and hard work. Back in the summer I came across the book listed below by accident. My workouts were getting stale and I had a hard time hitting all of my fitness goals. This book has proven to be, at least to me, one the best fitness investments I have ever made. (Not a statement I'll say much). This book is very simplistic, there's no BS, it covers workouts/nutrition, and the price is more than reasonable. The author is a former Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant and has tested his system for numerous years on countless numbers of "volunteers". My level of fitness has improved to new heights because I follow the general design of the program. Like anything else, all the workouts can be easily scaled back. If you don't believe me, just look at the reviews on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Corps-Strength-Gunnery-Sergeants-Program/dp/1569757747/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292454645&sr=8-1

Replies