Replies

• Kpkrystal
    Kpkrystal Posts: 203
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I log everything, everyday. Add me as I will stick around for a good while. After so many many years of jo-jo dieting it will be very hard to shift over 60 lbs that I need to get rid of.
  • okebubs
    okebubs Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me! I woke up at 3:00 am, went to the bathroom, and, even though it's been there a while now, realized that my tummy is taking on a life of its own! Maybe I'm noticing it more now because I gained about five pounds over Christmas (in addition to the 80 I needed to lose initially) and they will not go away. Plus for some reason those extra five pounds have triggered a continuing problem with acid reflux which is getting really old. I just started a regimen of apple cider vinegar three times a day and that has helped tremendously but yesterday I was traveling so I only had one dose and now my stomach and throat are on fire! Thus, I am still awake at 5:00 am and ready to seek help with getting this weight off! I'm a week or so away from my 47th birthday but I have the eating habits of a ten year old, I've realized its time to start eating and exercising like an adult! So, I'm here and ready to get started...but first I'm going to go back to sleep for an hour or two hopefully :smile:
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of about 64 lbs. sounds like you are off to a good start. I have never done fad diets because you can do them for life. I am like you I start out with shakes and one good meal once you feel comfortable with being able to control what you want to eat during the day you should start to shift from drinks to real healthy foods. I just had my yearly physical and got "yelled" at for doing the shakes. :-). I will also tell you that you will feel more full with real food. If you want add me I will share the recipe of anything in my diary.
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add my as I also got a long way to go so need the encouragement
  • girlonfire2913
    Options
    I'm pushing to lose another 40 I've lost 45 so far since september. I'm not on a "diet" i just changed my eating habits and started weighing out portions. i fell off the work out wagon for a few weeks and can use some friends for accountability as well!
  • RadicalClavicle4444
    Options
    Hello, I'm in a similar boat needing to lose about 60 to 80 lbs to be in a healthy bmi range. Would love to offer and receive support, so feel free to friend me as well.
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose between 60-70 pounds and can use all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me :)
  • ProactiveElder
    ProactiveElder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Would love to be along on your journey--I have 60+ pounds to lose. Am off to a good but slow start. I weigh myself every morning & am gluten, sugar & dairy free & eat minimal animal protein. I also eat about 5 cups of raw veg a day. With all this, my gut is happier & I feel good. Not enough exercise though--adding that in is one of my goals. I realized after being on every diet known to humankind that I didn't need another diet or buy-this-food-and-you'll-be skinny ****. I needed--and found--a way to eat in a healthy way every day. It's all about what works for you. Have a super good day!
  • dltp223
    dltp223 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone should feel free to add me!
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have another 16 pounds to go - could use some motivation to keep at it!
    I also see a nutritionist regularly so have lots of great tips for others! Add me!
  • GlamourBean
    GlamourBean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    same here... need to lose 100 pounds. down 10 but more to go. I am an active friend and love to view diaries for inspiration. Please feel free to add me... anyone who needs a friend on this journey. Best wishes to all!!!
  • diamonddaveperry
    diamonddaveperry Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of losing 60 lbs. 16 lost so far. Feel free to add me!
  • Michelleh118
    Michelleh118 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about 100lbs, but taking 10lb at a time, please feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • allyb285
    allyb285 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat, I would like to lose 60lbs, I recently went to weight watcher ( recently meaning today 05/10) and got the shock of my life, i am really ready to make some adjustments in my lifestyle and weight and could really use the encouragement, along with providing encouragement. Teamwork is one of the keys to success. I am 264 currently and my goal weight is to be under 200, so I will start with 199 and my goal time frame will be in 6month if possible. So those who are looking for a good friend to help on those days where you feel like you cant go on....Let's do this together.....
  • karweb
    karweb Posts: 11
    Options
    I lost 33 lbs two years ago and put it all back on because I stop charting my food and exercise. Sign me up because I definitely need folks to talk with about food and encourage. Good luck to everyone on mfp!:happy: