kinda new

Options
almmiles
almmiles Posts: 21 Member
Hi, I'm starting my journey again. I had a lot of things in my life change and wasn't the best at keeping things logged so I'm starting again. I'm Andrea. I'm 24 and am hoping to lose about 20 lbs making my total weight loss about 50-60 lbs. I've already lost 30 over the past year. Hoping to get this last 20 off a bit more quickly than that.

Replies

• ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Hi Andrea. Glad you're getting back to things! I've definitely fallen off the band wagon a few times myself but I'm giving this my complete dedication this time around. The support on this site is fantastic. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea! Congratulations on your weight loss so far! You have done GREAT!! We all stop and start along the way... remember this journey is a marathon, not a sprint. We'll get there together!!

:wink:
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Congrats! I've gone back and forth too! Feel free to add me!
  • KFeller81
    KFeller81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Im in the same boat. Congratulations on your weight loss so far, that is amazing!
  • almmiles
    almmiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! looking forward to getting back on track. :)
  • Becciblossom
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to this and so happy i found the site! the support and tracking is so helpful! i would be really grateful for some friends and added support on here... I need to lose at least 3 stone to actually be happy and the person i want to be!i will be skinny by the time im 30!! my 20's have been wasted wearing things to hide my size (a lot of spanx and support underwear!) so please, please add me... help me and i will help you :):):)