Logging a static exercise bike

Options
How do we log this as an exercise. I have a static bike in my bedroom and the digital clock is broken so i manually time myself on it but what would i put it under on my exercise tab? Cant really put cycling because that is for biking outside on a moving bike. Sorry if i sound a bit thick but i just want to make sure i have it logged correctly. I would really appreciate help here. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Replies

• danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    There is a "Stationary Bike" entry under Cardio...
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    If your bike has some way for you to determine the level of effort like avg watts or mph you might want to consider using an alternate calculator for the calorie burn. I have found MFP's burns for stationary bike to be much higher than either my bike or my HRM.
  • krissa3670
    krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much for all your help, i am a happy camper now. As for finding an alternative method for logging, the speedo thing works its just the timer so i know how many miles per hour am doing and i try to stick to around 12 which think is moderate and just keep an eye on the time. I think that is the right way of doing it.