Your MFP profile Name

Options

Replies

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I tried 'slacker' but it was taken.
    I tried 'slacker01' but it was taken.
    I would have tried more combos, but it would have interfered with my laziness goals of 2014.

So I went with 'waster01'. Might try more combos for slacker at some point.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    sunshine2plus2

My name and I have 2 boys and 2 girls
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    FammaMel because my name is Melanie and I am a single Mom of three. Though living with three women can be tough on my son, I am a toughy and have no problem playing the Dad role. So, he began calling me Famma instead of Mom.
  • Cindure
    Cindure Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oliveine is one of my favorite minerals.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I love tropical weather-and love tigers
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    SugarBaby from the song, Honey Bee. And 71 because I'd been accused of trying to come off as younger, when I am actually "old" -yes it's true I got told off for not indicating my age.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    When I signed up for this site, I didn't realize it had message boards and stuff. I thought it was just a site for keeping track of your nutrition and calories.

So I just used my real first and last name. I should probably change it....but I don't think I've done anything too scandalous on here lol.
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Long story short...lifer is neither totally white nor is it totally black...there is a lot of grey in it. Walk = "Life" Choice I make = "Grey", hence Greywalk.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Nickname my dad has for me
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My real name is Ashley, but monster girl is something my dad called me. I know it sounds harsh, but one time I painted a picture of a troll and gave it to him for his birthday, and he wasn't too sure what it meant (if i thought he was a monster or if I was just imaginative) anyways, after that he said "dad's ol monster girl." I was his baby :) I miss him.
  • FckUrExcuses
    Options
    That's awesome Gamers getting in shape i like it!
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I frequently go by Leigh/Lei because I prefer it over my first name. I like to make names that are words that end in ly (Leigh) because it amuses me.
  • tenathequeena
    Options
    I'm a radio DJ and my character is Tena the Queena.
  • jenna808
    jenna808 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My name, "and nothing sounds quite like an 8 0 8" (lyric in Super Disco Breakin' - Beastie Boys, as Hello Nasty is one of my favorite albums of all time haha)
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My real life nickname is Heddy, when I was a teenager I used to babysit a little girl and she couldn't say my given name, Heather, so somehow I ended up becoming Heddy to her. I just kind of stuck. My parents are the only ones who call me that any more. So, since being about 16 or 17 I've used missheddy or mssheddy as various profile names.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my initials plus jeepster (I love driving jeeps and the song jeepster of love).

Started using it on other boards because all combos of my name/dogs names etc were taken and I was running out of imagination
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My screen name comes from the first original band I fronted, The Jackpot Clowns. Back then (mid 90's) I was the only one in the band with email, so to represent the band I became jackpotclown. Over the years I've held on to the name. As far as where the band name came from, it was based on a Vegas street entertainer (also a friend of the bass player's family) nicknamed Dugan, the Jackpot Clown. \m/
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love Lily flowers, Lee is middle name and 757 is the area code of where I lived many years ago.