Your MFP profile Name

Replies

• Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    A mixture of my name
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    I have terrible handwriting. If you were to read my signature all you could make out would be St. Giff. SaintGiff has been my nickname since high school.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    silencioesoro - silence is golden in spanish. I'm Deaf, so... There you go. :D
  • My love for 30 day shred dvd and my birth year.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    It's a song from Acid Bath.
  • rompydompy
    rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
    childhood nickname my dad called me, since my miaden name was Romps.
  • Getting married in June :)
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    I'm lazy. It's my name.
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    From the 50 shades of grey trilogy - this is all about me finding my inner goddess and letting her shine
  • Pathend2
    Pathend2 Posts: 142
    Pathend is a take on my name. Patrick Henry Davis. Also, it was the name of my band back in the day.
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Kittie was a nickname given to me, badkittie is my xbox user name and 05 is the year I graduated from high school...however, I have been told that I am quite a bad Kittie too :wink:
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Mizzou is my favorite college team.
    Go_Mizzou was taken.
    So I added the 99 - just a random number - but double digit because I am too lazy to do 2 different numbers :smile:
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    ang - my nickname (that some people call me)
    f - first initial of my last name
    06 - month I was born
    79 - year I was born

not very creative, but it wouldn't let me take back my old user name when I rejoined. It said it was in use. However, I did a search by user names, and it didn't come up.
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Roxiewoowoo - my sweet old boxer is named Roxie and sometimes I call her Roxiewoowoo
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    well this is the year t I had hoped I would have finally found myself so there you go: FindingAmy77 (I had my first son 21 years ago this year so its about time and all) born in 77:drinker:
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    My first and middle name together

nothing exciting at all. :indifferent:
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    I think its obvious but I still get questions from people at softball (which is where the nickname came from) During the season I get rid of the black and go completely red. 12 is my jersey and favorite number.
  • Bleedy Pokes was my "handle" on the stained glass forums years ago. When you accidentally get a little sliver of glass stuck in your hand (or several of shards of glass if you're not careful!) it's not a bad injury, just little bleedy pokes. It has nothing to do with weight loss or meeting my fitness goals but everything to do with being a newbie working with glass!