2000+ Calorie Diary I can view?

Options
2»

Replies

• lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My diary is only open to friends but I was literally just thinking to myself I need more mfp friends who eat more than 1200 a day! Add me! :) My goal is currently 2000 calories.
  • junnipr
    junnipr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mine go around 2000-2300, is open, feel free to check it out
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I eat anywhere from 2,000-2,500, feel free to take a looksee.

*I hate having to put this disclaimer in, but last weekend was not my best as I was out of town visiting my parents + I have been EXTREMELY hungry (upcoming lady time) the past week or so. Sorry, guys. :flowerforyou:
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine if you want. It is open. I've been on 2,000 for quite a while. Just be prepared. I do eat still eat quite a lot of sweets - working on it.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I am in awe. How to lose weight eating 2,000 cal/day? I think that's over my maintenance! :-O
    I used to think that too. In fact, I thought 1300 or 1400 was my maintenance.

Exercise over a long period of time does raise your metabolism. Smaller you burn less calories in an exercise session than when bigger,,but overall I do seem to be able to eat more as I work through finding maintenance. If I was not exercising I believe my maintenance would be about 1500-1600, though I will have to use an online calculator to figure it out.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, add me and you can view it. I warn you, though, I don't eat the typical "diet food". I eat regular foods and use portion control. I've had people ask me how I lose weight eating steak and mac and cheese, and I haven't eaten a single salad since I started lol. I'm 45 pounds down so far. Good luck to you!
    In my experience, it's so much better eating this way too. I've let all "diet" foods go. I admit I do eat Dannon light and fit yogurt, but it's because I LOVE it so darned much! Those flavors are killer! Same with my coconut milk dairy frozen desert with no added sugar-that means fruit sugar added and not granulated. I love the taste of the fruit sugar so much better than the granulated.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I am in awe. How to lose weight eating 2,000 cal/day? I think that's over my maintenance! :-O

In addition to what others have said, height is also relevant here as well. I should have mentioned it in my original comment, but I am 6'2". According to a few BMR/TDEE calculators, even when I reach my goal weight, my TDEE (figuring 3x week exercising once I get to maintenance, but likely more often than that) will still be over 2,300 cals. I'm +/- 57 lbs. from my goal weight (down 45 lbs. so far).
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, and I average about 2150. I'm trying to gain at the moment, but even when I start to cut I think I'll only have to drop down to 1800-1900. I would've bet money that maintenence for me was around 1400, and I'd been eating there for years, but I didn't start gaining until I was over 2000.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open, and I eat around that. I net around 1700. Have been losing about 0.5 lb/week for several months and am getting ready to transition to maintenance. I'm trying to eat more protein and I don't eat as many fruits/vegetables as I should. I have wine and chocolate almost every day.
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, add me and you can view it. I warn you, though, I don't eat the typical "diet food". I eat regular foods and use portion control. I've had people ask me how I lose weight eating steak and mac and cheese, and I haven't eaten a single salad since I started lol. I'm 45 pounds down so far. Good luck to you!
    In my experience, it's so much better eating this way too. I've let all "diet" foods go. I admit I do eat Dannon light and fit yogurt, but it's because I LOVE it so darned much! Those flavors are killer! Same with my coconut milk dairy frozen desert with no added sugar-that means fruit sugar added and not granulated. I love the taste of the fruit sugar so much better than the granulated.

Exactly. But you're eating it because you want to, rather than forcing yourself to eat something you don't like because it's perceived as "diet food". If you like it and its working, more power to you. Believe me when I say if I tried to eat things I hate to lose weight, I'd still be 335 pounds. Good luck to you! :D
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    /Wave!

I eat a minimum of 2,000 calories/day. Around 2,400 calories on exercise days. :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm at 2000 or so, but it can range upwards of 3000 on run days.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm only 5'2".
  • EvenThatNameIsTaken
    EvenThatNameIsTaken Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm only 5'2".

5'4" here.

Anyone appreciating this thread, feel free to add me, wouldn't mind having a few more friends on my list with higher calorie targets :)