Your MFP profile Name

Options

Replies

• fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    mine is a combination of the first 3 letter of my last name and my name and the 3000 came from my yahoo ID :)
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm Mexican (well, Mexican descent, first generation born in the US) and there are so many of us (Mexicans) that it's like we reproduce via osmosis.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Mine's from My Little Pony. Blue fast pony is asking yellow quiet pony to show her what kind of pets she can have, and yellow quiet sings about it while blue fast is telling her that she wants an animal that can fly, "I've got otters and seals with massive appeal~"

"Otters and seals do not fly."
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    My name is Stephe (same as Steve) short for Stephen, and I'm a runner.
  • I_love_to_ride
    Options
    I really enjoy bike riding.
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My name is pretty self explanatory. ;-)
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Stolen straight from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and tweaked for my purposes!
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    For some reason at a get together with some friends, one friend in particular who've I've known for quite some time started calling me Daniel. She was pretty wasted and it was fun giving her a hard time.

After than she started calling me Staniel (Real name is Stanley if you haven't figured that one out) and the name just seemed to stick with all my friends. Decided why the hell not, could have a worse nick name.

2013 - well, that was just the year I decided to get off my *kitten* and do something about my weight.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    As you MIGHT have guessed, my business is EMS. I am a paramedic for two services, teach EMT classes throughout the county, Ski Patrol on the local "mountain," as well as keeping my nose in a bunch of other EMS 'stuff.' (local and national) It's not really so much WHAT I do as it is WHO I AM! Any other medics can relate, I'm sure! :tongue:
  • lisamay74
    lisamay74 Posts: 16
    Options
    my name is Lisa but my middle name is not May......that is just what my Grandpa used to call me (Lisa May) all my life till the day he died!! And I was born in 1974!!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I have a small frame so I chose "little" but I used to be overweight, so my name previously was "littlebutbig". After losing 95 lbs and getting lean, it no longer made sense so I changed it to littlebutlean ! :drinker: :tongue:
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    read through most of these posts :) some great reasons
  • RushBabe_214
    Options
    RushBabe - https://www.facebook.com/RushBabesforAmerica

214 - My birthday, February 14
  • rustyroof
    rustyroof Posts: 76
    Options
    rustyroof = redhead
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I wish I had put SuperWhoLockIn24601 because then I could have gotten Merlin in, but, oh well.

eh hehe :drinker:
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    SlenderMike - my goal
  • thomaszabel
    thomaszabel Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I decided that I wouldn't be too creative...
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    It used to be my initials but it felt to personal so I recently changed it to this. Noetic showed up in my daily dictionary.com email and I liked it. I thought of going poeticnoetic but I'm not really poetic so I went with pathetic noetic because I might have moments of being sorta smart but I'm really not that brainy.
  • JenMeltsAway
    JenMeltsAway Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just like Slender Mike, JenMeltsAway is my goal. Just want to melt all these extra pounds off the real body that's somewhere in there. Lol
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    AK= Alaska Chevy= i have a 55 chevy i am restoring