Weight Fluctuations

Options
2»

Replies

• GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and record it in the Libra app. This then gives you a floating trend weight which is what I pay attention to. It let's me relax a lot more!
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I weigh most every day but I have to report to my doctor and nutritionist (on separate occasions) about every 4-6 weeks so I am a bit obsessive because I want to see downward movement. These fluctuations of 3-5+ pounds really get me down because if they happen on a day I have to see my doc, I get upset.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is me. I only weigh about once a week. Today when I got on, it said that I gained 2 pounds. I keep telling myself it's just because I've worked out the past 4 days in a row, my legs are a little sore and I was pretty high on the sodium yesterday. Even though I know there are reasons for it, and it won't be permanent, it's still hard to see.
  • tanfit4life
    tanfit4life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My weight always goes up and down daily-for me I know its water weight-I know I can go up 2 pounds and back the next day-it drives me crazy-but water will do that-and sodium from day before-