How long does it take you to get ready each morning?

It takes me about 1 hour:
Shower-25-30 minutes
Brush my teeth-5 minutes
Get dressed-10 minutes
Stare in the mirror-15
If I have to shave Im late for work about 10 minutes.

Replies

• Chrystine71
    Chrystine71 Posts: 224
    An hour depending on the type of "hair day" I"m having lol
  • tamarawheaton
    tamarawheaton Posts: 52 Member
    45 min unless I wear my hair down then it's 1hour and 45 min :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    15 mins
  • Been in the military too long, I can do the S S S in about 10 minutes!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    30 minutes
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Alarm goes off at 4am. Most days I snooze until 5am get up eat breakfast watch some TV pack my lunch and walk out the door at 615am. I work in a nasty factory so I shower when I get home.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    To actually get ME ready? Twenty, thirty mintues, tops. And that's if I fix my hair and put on makeup. If I don't do those, it's probably ten, fifteen minutes.
  • ercaface
    ercaface Posts: 45 Member
    20 mins (with shower) if I don't have to wash my hair. 45 mins+ if I have to wash / dry my hair. I work early in the morning, so I like to sleep as much as I can.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    30 minutes max, usually closer to 20. I've mastered the art of squeezing in every last possible second of sleep.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    15 min max.
    I bathe right before bed and don't wear makeup, so basically I roll out, brush my teeth, get dressed, and out the door. :smile:
  • Dalker
    Dalker Posts: 44 Member
    I like to have an hour for breakfast, shower, make-up, teeth etc. I'm scruffy and I don't dry my hair just scrape it back and go. I can manage the above in 30-40 mins depending on how many times I hit snooze.
  • 20 minutes for work (shower, hair in a ponytail, concealer and mascara)

30-40 If I'm going to blow dry my hair and actaully put makeup on. :)

10 years in the Corps taught me how to move quick if necessary!
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    45 min. with my naturally curly hair.... An hour and a half if I straighten it.

:)
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Been in the military too long, I can do the S S S in about 10 minutes!

LOL!

...and thank you for your service!
  • WaKay
    WaKay Posts: 314
    20 minutes bed to car.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    15 min max.
    I bathe right before bed and don't wear makeup, so basically I roll out, brush my teeth, get dressed, and out the door. :smile:
    Add an extra 5 minutes for the dogs to finish their business and I'm with you.
  • OliveRiver
    OliveRiver Posts: 81 Member
    It varies. Usually within 20-45 minutes, dependent upon whether I wake up at the first or second alarm and whether or not the coffee maker decides to show its *kitten*.
  • cchesterj89
    cchesterj89 Posts: 22 Member
    Ehh probably about 35-40 minutes...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    it takes me about 15 minutes to get me ready.

it takes me about 15-20 minutes to get my son ready on a good day. on a bad day that is about 30 minutes.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Been in the military too long, I can do the S S S in about 10 minutes!

Same AND I've been retired from the Military for 10 years :laugh:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    Like 10 minutes
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    3 hours:
    1 hour to pack work clothes, briefcase and lunch, dress, drive to gym
    90 minutes to run, work core, stretch
    30 minutes to shower, groom, get in the car and head to work.
  • elwing
    elwing Posts: 9 Member
    15-20 minutes if it's just me, 45min-1 hour when I have to get my toddler ready as well before we can get out the door. I take quick showers and have already laid out my clothes ahead of time. If I'm not at home and the showerhead has high pressure (mine doesn't) - I can get ready in as quick as 10 minutes.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    2 hrs... But I cook breakfast, shower, make coffee, watch mike & mike, walk the dog etc... It's not really about hair clothes and makeup... More sports, food and my dog lol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    I can usually get up and out the door in 45-70 minutes. Depends on how well I slept and how urgenty I need to get moving. Most morning my big time killer is sitting on the couch w/ my coffee, watching the news, trying to wake the hell up. :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    An hour.

I shower every morning, wear makeup and style my hair daily also. I work in a real estate office so looking put-together is important.
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Ya'll get ready so quickly! It takes me an hour minimum unless my hair's going up in a ponytail.

Shower, dry hair, straighten hair, figure out what I'm going to wear (sometimes this takes at least 20 minutes), pack lunch, feed dog, take dog out....
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    An hour depending on the type of "hair day" I"m having lol

Me too. The hair is the wild card that can make my morning routine go from an hour to I'm just not leaving the house today.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    30 minutes tops and that includes looking after my dog.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    50-Mins bed to door, 55 if the kiddos are slacking LOL!

I shower at night after going to the gym, so it's get up, get kids up, fix kids' breakfast, get my hair done (I have short naturally curly hair, so it's wet it down, add some gel, hair spray and done) - get dressed - brush teeth, do make-up, help hubby fix my lunch, fix my coffee & breakfast, pack up my water for the day and out the door.

All the while motivating my 11 & 9 yr olds to get their butts out the door!

Thank Goddess my Hubby gets up with us every morning even when he's off otherwise I'd be royally screwed!