How long does it take you to get ready each morning?

Options

Replies

• JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Been in the military too long, I can do the S S S in about 10 minutes!

Same AND I've been retired from the Military for 10 years :laugh:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Like 10 minutes
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    3 hours:
    1 hour to pack work clothes, briefcase and lunch, dress, drive to gym
    90 minutes to run, work core, stretch
    30 minutes to shower, groom, get in the car and head to work.
  • elwing
    elwing Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    15-20 minutes if it's just me, 45min-1 hour when I have to get my toddler ready as well before we can get out the door. I take quick showers and have already laid out my clothes ahead of time. If I'm not at home and the showerhead has high pressure (mine doesn't) - I can get ready in as quick as 10 minutes.
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    2 hrs... But I cook breakfast, shower, make coffee, watch mike & mike, walk the dog etc... It's not really about hair clothes and makeup... More sports, food and my dog lol
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I can usually get up and out the door in 45-70 minutes. Depends on how well I slept and how urgenty I need to get moving. Most morning my big time killer is sitting on the couch w/ my coffee, watching the news, trying to wake the hell up. :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    An hour.

I shower every morning, wear makeup and style my hair daily also. I work in a real estate office so looking put-together is important.
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ya'll get ready so quickly! It takes me an hour minimum unless my hair's going up in a ponytail.

Shower, dry hair, straighten hair, figure out what I'm going to wear (sometimes this takes at least 20 minutes), pack lunch, feed dog, take dog out....
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    An hour depending on the type of "hair day" I"m having lol

Me too. The hair is the wild card that can make my morning routine go from an hour to I'm just not leaving the house today.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    30 minutes tops and that includes looking after my dog.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    50-Mins bed to door, 55 if the kiddos are slacking LOL!

I shower at night after going to the gym, so it's get up, get kids up, fix kids' breakfast, get my hair done (I have short naturally curly hair, so it's wet it down, add some gel, hair spray and done) - get dressed - brush teeth, do make-up, help hubby fix my lunch, fix my coffee & breakfast, pack up my water for the day and out the door.

All the while motivating my 11 & 9 yr olds to get their butts out the door!

Thank Goddess my Hubby gets up with us every morning even when he's off otherwise I'd be royally screwed!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    from the end of my workout to the time I skip out the door to work, it's about 90 minutes. breakfast slows me down, but my life is so fast-paced, I really don't mind it. ;)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    About an hour and a half. I put a huge priority on relaxing in the bath and having breakfast with my husband, though. I could technically get ready much, much faster.

6:00 wake up, use restroom, weigh in
    6:10 hot bath - includes hair, face, body washing, shaving, and generally waking up, reflecting & relaxing
    6:50 hair & makeup
    7:05 cook & eat breakfast
    7:30 brush teeth, get dressed
    7:40-ish out the door
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    15-20 minutes. I shower the night before. I usually hit snooze too many times to have enough time to bother with hair and makeup. I also figure out what I'm wearing during the week on Sunday evenings because I know I am so not a morning person. I need to have it all ready lol I pack my lunch and snacks the night before. I wake up my kids, they get themselves ready, let the dog out, make coffee, brush my teeth, get dressed, and fly out the door within that 15-20 minute time frame. I freaking hate mornings.....
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    30-45 minutes depending on if I'm washing my hair and/or how I'm styling my hair. If I include coffee and mfp time.....well that can increase my time to like 2+ hours :laugh:
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    It usually take me about 25-30 min if I don't have to iron my clothes and I shaved the night before.
  • 1808kristin
    1808kristin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    40 minutes, 15-20 minute shower, get dressed pack a carrot or two and out.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 3am. I'm in the shower 60 seconds later. Shlt, showered, shaved and dressed in 10 minutes. 20 minute drive to work. Usually there by 3:30 to 3:40.

On the weekends I sleep in until 4 or 5 am.