What food do you crave the most?

Options

Replies

• DanielleLCook
    DanielleLCook Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Such a craving for fries last night (I dont even like fries that much!!) Crazy body!

But in general chocolate ALL of the chocolate ( If looks could kill the bf would be a gonna when he sits next to me scoffing entire bags of the stuff!)
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm chocolate, McDonalds plain cheeseburgers, Ben n Jerrys ice cream and pizza!! And homemade macaroni cheese with bacon and leeks...yum! All in moderation!
  • KatieJane10x
    KatieJane10x Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    At the moments, its definitely got to be Mini Eggs, Milkyway Crispy rolls and a slice of Victoria Sponge Cake. YUM!!!
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I realised last night that my issue is I have ridiculously specific cravings. And you know how some people have expensive taste? Well I have fat unhealthy tastes.

So if we are at a burger place because I fancy a burger you can bet I'll zone in on the most calorific one.
    Or for desserts, the most calorie laden thing will always be what appeals the most

Which is why I'm on here I guess. Boo.
  • Equilibrium92
    Options
    Soft White Bread! DamnI love it so much,I 'd eat it till the end of my life without anything else. xDD
    Or huge fruit salad with nuts and honey.
    Aaand sweets! That's my addiction
  • Jenjenthejetplane1
    Jenjenthejetplane1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    SONIC! Bacon Cheeseburger, with chili cheese tots, and a vanilla coke.... Oh my oh my oh my..
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Doritos and Sushi!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate, wine, pizza, loaded baked potato.
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    fries, gummy bears, beer
  • cms0417
    cms0417 Posts: 13
    Options
    Chips, Ribs, Pulled Pork, steak, Cheesecake, French Fries yummm :love:
  • CodeMonkey78
    CodeMonkey78 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Movie theater popcorn with extra butter and Lays Original potato chips :). I can go all day without sugar/sweets, but I have a love affair with salt.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    sweets in general, followed by protein (chicken, eggs, dairy, beef)
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    Cheeseburgers
    Bacon Cheeseburgers
    Spicey Salmon maki rolls
    Chocolate and Peanut butter anything
  • mrsgoochy
    mrsgoochy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Whatever I see on pinterest :p It changes by the minute; yesterday I was convinced that I wanted a Reeses PB Easter egg for breakfast I wound up having my daily egg and hummus on english muffin ;) I'm a creature of habit, what can I say? hehe

But seriously, I did read that if you are craving sweets you may be dehydrated and also that a craving can be a manifestation of a nutrient deficiency. I was craving key lime pie and oranges all during my pregnancy- that screams vitamin c :)

Two articles- one supports what I've read and one doesn't ( just to represent both sides of the story)
    http://www.organicauthority.com/what-your-junk-food-cravings-are-really-telling-you
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/food-cravings_n_1940299.html
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. And I swear I could eat 3 or 4 of them in one sitting.
    Also, pizza, onion rings, mozzarella sticks. chili cheese fries, bacon cheeseburgers and anything chocolate.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Pizza!

p4fPSsA.gif

That gif is not gonna make me craze pizza any time soon
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    kettle cooked chips.
    bubble tea.
    watermelon froyo with mochi.
    fried rice and mushroom chicken at panda express. haha
    I could never get into bubble tea, it takes weird imo
    What flavors have you tried?

i have tried alot of different kinds. When i lived in Japan it was everywhere and i just couldn't get into it.
  • cggrlsteph
    cggrlsteph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hmm, I tend to eat what I crave... in moderation so I don't get all crazy... but I do miss a good sandwich...one that I don't have to worry about calories and stuff... cookies, I use to keep Oreos in the house... not anymore... I can put down some of those. lol
  • Kakibot
    Kakibot Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I could have cereal for every meal! It used to be worse when I was still in uni though, would come home, be super tired, super poor, two bowls of cereal, done. It's a bit better these days! .D
  • greytniki
    greytniki Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Salt