Any Soon-to-Be brides?

Options
I'm getting married in a couple of months and really need more inspirational friends to help me stay on track!!! Please add me if you're working towards your wedding day!!

Replies

• jlederman71
    jlederman71 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Adding you... getting married May 17th!
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Here for support fellow Bride :) 06/14/2014 is our big day! #sweatingforthewedding Feel Free to Add me!
  • MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tara, Im getting married on the 26th July! And got 3lbs to go!
  • crazyclare
    crazyclare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Omg okay, so my wedding is in one month. Almost exactly one month actually! Lol
    6 weeks ago the dress I bought in August did not zip all the way, and now it does! Still exercising and low(er) carbing it until the big day though. For me the hardest part is not having Bud Light :(
  • June_Bride
    Options
    Thanks for the adds I'm getting married June and would like to lose an extra 10lbs before the wedding, not sure how realistic that is, lol.. I'd be happy with 5lbs though.. The dress just fits but there is definitely room for improvement especially at my waist/ stomach area..
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds I'm getting married June and would like to lose an extra 10lbs before the wedding, not sure how realistic that is, lol.. I'd be happy with 5lbs though.. The dress just fits but there is definitely room for improvement especially at my waist/ stomach area..

June_Bride I would love to lose 10 more too! We got this, lets do it together!!!! I have lost almost 10 since January 6th so another 10 isn't impossible at all :)
  • ceasingfeline
    ceasingfeline Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me! Well I am getting married in October, exactly 7 months today! I'm finding it really hard to stay motivated when I am doing good things and making good changes but not seeing any results.

I finally got my dress 3 weeks ago so now I want to slim down slowly to be able to fit into it perfectly.