check out my food diary

Options
LAduke91
LAduke91 Posts: 34 Member
Would love some feed back on how my food diary looks. I am so picky!

Replies

• astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
  • paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough for sure and your protein is WAY low.
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough for sure and your protein is WAY low.

First thing I noticed as well. Need WAY more protein! Even gastric bypass patients get a minimum of 80 gm a day, regardless of weight or height or body type.
  • Bety_1989
    Bety_1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    More protein, more veggies and try to measure everything on the scale (like for example cereal always measure on the scale and not by cup). Also eat back around 50% of your exercise calories at least.
  • LAduke91
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have been eating way more then I used to (pre diet)just to put in the calories...and I am eating even more to intake my exercise calories in...and iv only gained weight :(
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have been eating way more then I used to (pre diet)just to put in the calories...and I am eating even more to intake my exercise calories in...and iv only gained weight :(
    \

How are you eating more than you used to at only 1,000 calories a day? Confused ...

How much weight have you gained? A few lbs is probably just water weight from starting to exercise...it should come off.
  • LAduke91
    Options
    I used to only eat once a day with some snacks and soda...i defiantly used to eat worse then I am now too. So it is a lot more food than I am used to enjesting. Feels like I am eating all day long.
    I did start working out more so I am hoping that is the reason I am gaining?
    Thanks for the help!