just want to tell someone

Options

Replies

• dworth1226
    Options
    Nice job....I know exactly how u feel...keep up the good wrk.
  • alisonmarytuck
    alisonmarytuck Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes mine shows less as I didn't find fitness pal straight away
  • alisonmarytuck
    Options
    That's brilliant. How long has it taken you to get that far?
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is great for all of you! I have lost 8 since I joined MFP but I have lost 30 since I started a year ago. Yippee!!
  • robinerikson
    Options
    Yeah, losing weight is a tough thing to do. Patience and determination are needed to reach your certain goal. No pain, no gain. It's all worth it once you have reached your targeted weight. Keep going!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i guess what i want to say is its easy at first then you have to make some damn adjustments just to keep losing. never give up. find ways that work. keep going strong and you will get what you want!
  • nitaparis
    nitaparis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can do this!
  • bojobarb78
    bojobarb78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 50pds in 2012, struggled though 2013, and have gained about 30 pds back. Trying to get back at it. I was with 20pds of my goal and some how lost track. Where are y'all finding the weight tracker bars every one is posting?
  • patriciagentile2
    Options
    Awesome!:smile:
  • Mbrowne55
    Mbrowne55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! You are on a roll, keep going. This is very inspirational for me, as I lost 23 lbs early in 2013 and have gained it all back this winter so I am starting from scratch again!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I hear you..and I bet you smiled as you typed the post...just like I am smiling now...

Congrats...
  • dcalentino
    dcalentino Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS to you, keep up the hard work!

AND yes, I do just wanna tell someone because nobody notices when I lose weight!. I am 5'5 and weighed in at 140 lbs on Jan. 2nd after all the holiday deliciousness. Today I weigh 132.4 I feel amazing. I cannot remember the last time my stomach was this small. I am trying to get down to 130 lbs. before I turn 50. Its very very difficult to lose 10 lbs. when that is all you have to lose.

by the way when I came back in Jan. I didn't put in my 140lbs. I just picked up where I left off from the year before @ 138 lbs.
  • alisonmarytuck
    Options
    Since january
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome! :) Congratulations on all your hard work everyone!

Sure I would love to tell someone!! I weighed in at 222 pounds at the beginning and I weighed in last Friday at 183.4! :D
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :)
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am starting over once again, butt my attitude is different about myself. so I am giving a shout out to every one . When I say I am starting over to friends they just roll their eyes. I believe in me this time, we had a long ,cold winter for me to ponder on a lot of things on my weight. i was at 170 now 166, that was the highest I have ever ever been. I always wore a size 8 or 10 depending where it was made, now I am at a 14 to 16 & an extra large sweater. i am going to make it happen. Thanks for your blog, have a lovely day!!!
    Judy
  • fredman2
    fredman2 Posts: 57
    Options
    Feb 13 - 407.6 - March 26 381.0
    Maybe the more you have the easier it is?
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! High five!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Today is an awesome day! Everyone keep up the good work. I just want to tell someone too.... Today I just had the 2nd person at work ask me if I have lost weight! 5 months and 29 pounds later finally someone said something. Keep on truckin' people!
  • larrainekay4656
    larrainekay4656 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It really helps keeping track on here. I was 226 last Nov. & am now at 202. Got a ways to go but I know I'll never be skinny mini again but want my health back !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!