Can't believe I made it.

Options

Replies

• eatspopcorn
    eatspopcorn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! And CONGRATS on the new baby!!!!!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    :love: YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    Congrats!!!!
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    You guys are amazing. Thank you all for your words of encouragement!
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Your story is so inspiring.

Thank you soooo much for sharing.
  • latonya29
    latonya29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW.. Thanks for the motivation I was tearing up, and smiling at the same time. Your a living proof it really is mind over matter:smile:
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Very touching and inspiring story... congrats on all the achievements.... you are a very brave and wise lady, I liked the way you planned your weight loss - one step at a time.....
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your rainbow!!! A happy ending in deed! You look AMAZING!!!
  • margueta562
    margueta562 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow YOU are amazing. I can relate so much to your story...I already had 2 kids and got pregant with twins which left me at 220lbs at age 32 and Im only 5"3!!!!

Unfortunately, I lost my husband to cancer so I did the whole emotional eating and neglected myself and trying to raise 4 kids on my own.

Now I am down to 157Lbs. Dont look as good as you but Im still trying and I still beleive in myself.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.It really has inspired to keep going.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I literally had to pick my jaw up off my keyboard as I scrolled down and saw your after pics!! Absolutely incredible transformation! Job well done! And thank you for sharing your story, I can especially relate to making the choice to eat healthy or give in to cravings - unfortunately the cravings have been winning lately. After reading your story, I'm newly inspired and plan to think of this when I'm feeling tempted. Congrats to you and your hubby on your baby #3!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    OP, you and people like you are all the motivation I need. Incredible job, you look hot.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your story and congrats on baby number 3. You look amazing!
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You are at the end of almost the exact same journey I'm starting. I started at 250 and I want to hit 150. I can't begin to explain how much it comforts me to know it's doable.

Lift weights! You'll never regret doing it!
    Aaaahh that's your secret. You look much lighter than 155lbs but if you are lifting that explains. You look amazing.
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    Wow YOU are amazing. I can relate so much to your story...I already had 2 kids and got pregant with twins which left me at 220lbs at age 32 and Im only 5"3!!!!

Unfortunately, I lost my husband to cancer so I did the whole emotional eating and neglected myself and trying to raise 4 kids on my own.

Now I am down to 157Lbs. Dont look as good as you but Im still trying and I still beleive in myself.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.It really has inspired to keep going.

This just officially ripped my heart strings right out. Today is kind of an emotional day for me, It's my first time really talking about my journey, and comparing the before and after pictures. I'm also 5'3. I applaud you for still having the courage to make time for yourself after what you've been through. I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine..
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i can barely believe my eyes. WOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOW.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! And congrats on baby number 3 :smile:
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics (at work) but what an incredible level of self-discipline. I love the way you owned the fact you had to live around foods that were your greatest temptation and still stick with the plan. Congratulations on your success and coming through all the heartbreak!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing!
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your story brought me to tears!! Such an inspiration! Congratulations on everything :flowerforyou:
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whoa, awesome and Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!